Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #22
tchrrx
Blame it on the plastic cow I mentioned on another board
That's right.... I sucked a plastic cow

Finished:
Mom- Heather Moore charm
Brother- Duck Dynasty season 1 & shirt
Sister- Pandora charm
BiL- Golf ball retriever, custom golf balls (ordered, but not in yet), misc. golf items
Niece (soon to arrive! Woo-hoo! )- Kick it piano, clothes
DH- book on how to photograph food and several different styles/colors of plates that he can use for photography purposes
DD- iTouch, case, LoveSac, Disney Movie Night boxes, clothes
MiL & FiL- blu ray player, power strip, cords, etc. DH already hooked this up for them
Nephew 1- Sphero Ball
Nephew 2- Angry Birds pjs, game, & coloring book

Need to Buy/Make:
Dad- satellite radio for his car (I think siblings & I are going in on this. Brother is supposed to be taking care of it. I guess I better check with him today!)

Brother- Hickory Farms set or a large container of beef jerky
Duck Dynasty gag gifts (tupperware tea glass, 'jorts', donuts- hope to microwave this so it's hot when he opens it ;-) ) Any other brilliant ideas?

Sister- gift card for pedicure (Mom is supposed to pick this up for me. I need to check on this.)

DD- Put together the binder of Disney movie night ideas. I have most of it typed up, but I need to finish it and print it.

MiL & FiL- blu ray movie just so they have something to open

SiL & BiL- Lowes gift card b/c they are saving for a grill

Grandma- I need to figure something out for her. We usually buy her some Estee' Lauder, but haven't done it yet.

2006- WDW CR (DD's 1st trip & my parents came) 2007- WDW SSR (1st trip 'home' & suprise trip for DD) 2008- WDW SSR (surprised DD w/her aunt) 2009- WDW SSR (inlaws) 2010- Our 1st ABD (Spirit of America) 2011- WDW SSR & BLT and our 1st Cruise (Disney Dream) 2012- WDW BLT (DD's surprise birthday trip); ABD Southwest Splendors 2013- DL GCV (Our 1st DL trip); Disney's Vero Beach; Disney Fantasy 2014- ABD Costa Rica
tchrrx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: