Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #10
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

After my photo shoot with Ariel we headed to the top deck or next to top deck to get some more grub. Again, it would be a long time until dinner.

I got my first Drink of the Day for the Cruise

We went to Plutos Dog House for our second lunch.

Mine, Bratwurst

Frans, regular dog

The whole thing all dressed up

We came back to the room to find some more FE gifts. These were filled with tootsie rolls, Fran liked that!

And Lucifer was guarding the bed.

Our Concierge perk snack had arrived. There were two more on here, but we couldnt resist before taking the picture!

One of the things they were doing for our day at sea was offering a silent auction. By this day, the gal running the artwork knew Fran was an easy target and made sure that she knew about the auction. She placed the minimum bid on a painting called. Underwater Mickey

She sent me down to the artwork section of the ship to check and see if she was outbid, and I discover that she had also purchased another painting of Pirate Mickey. We have a pirate Mickey balancing on one leg on a Rum Keg in our house currently, and this picture will go perfect with that one in our new house. Nice, huh?

She won the painting, and this is all I got. I didnt take a picture until well after the thing had been taken down and my picture was only of a picture in a book. So sorry about the quality.

Of course she won the auction and I went back to the room to let her know about the win. By this time the sun was setting and I went out on the Balcony to take some pictures.

And the moonlit ocean

Fran continued to do more of this

Dinner tonight was again at Tritons and I finally got a good shot of the mural with the Big Camera

This is Fran with our server Ridwan

Our server got to know my obsession with food, and the pairing of the wine. They had brought me tonights menu the previous night so that I could choose a good bottle of wine to go with tonights dinner. I had already selected my choices the previous night, but here is the menu.

[Continued in Next Post]
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Last edited by franandaj; 12-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: