Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #2911
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Today I lost my phone which was full of texts concerning Homestuck and a guy in my chem class and I froze the sim card but I'm afraid the texts might still be on there and that is the story of how my life ended.

But I never mentioned him by name, and my last name isn't on the phone anywhere but my picture with my favorite horse is so I don't know if I'm in the clear or if my life is in fact going down the tubes.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #2912
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

For Christmas I asked for a TV and a hula hoop and a turtle pillow pet and Disney princess anything and that's about it UGH I AM SUCH A CHILD

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #2913
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
For Christmas I asked for a TV and a hula hoop and a turtle pillow pet and Disney princess anything and that's about it UGH I AM SUCH A CHILD
I don't think that's always a bad thing.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 12-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #2914
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
"Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."-- Walt Disney

(Who today is his Birthday! Happy Birthday Walt Disney!)

It's OK to be a kid sometimes. I'm asking for a lightsaber and princess tiara. Really, what ever makes you happy should matter
Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #2915
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Today I lost my phone which was full of texts concerning Homestuck and a guy in my chem class and I froze the sim card but I'm afraid the texts might still be on there and that is the story of how my life ended.

But I never mentioned him by name, and my last name isn't on the phone anywhere but my picture with my favorite horse is so I don't know if I'm in the clear or if my life is in fact going down the tubes.
Sending well wishes to your situation and you and your friend!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #2916
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Sending well wishes to your situation and you and your friend!
Turns out that texts on htc wildfires get saved to sim, not phone. My butt is safe for another day. But now I have my mom's old brick phone. It;s good enough for now though.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #2917
Orreed
Olivia

Finally producing my play! Casted yesterday with a cast of twenty. Who knew it could be so stressful! Our class has to share actors and produce twenty plays in two weeksIt is worth it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Turns out that texts on htc wildfires get saved to sim, not phone. My butt is safe for another day. But now I have my mom's old brick phone. It;s good enough for now though.
Awh man, downgrading phones is the wrost. Hopefully you'll get a new one for the holidays!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #2918
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Finally producing my play! Casted yesterday with a cast of twenty. Who knew it could be so stressful! Our class has to share actors and produce twenty plays in two weeksIt is worth it though
Ooh, whats it about?

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #2919
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

Awh man, downgrading phones is the wrost. Hopefully you'll get a new one for the holidays!
Wow you're producing a play? I commend you lol. Sounds hard work. Please say it's about something amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #2920
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
Wow you're producing a play? I commend you lol. Sounds hard work. Please say it's about something amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFG View Post
Ooh, whats it about?
Thanks guys! I am really excited. It is hard work but it's a short play so not as bad.
It is called, The Rocket. It takes place in 2016. Earth got completely bombed and is now not livable. People have been going off in drafts to Mars, although there is no way to really tell if people actually made it. The last draft is about to leave earth and they are optimistic and excited. But young adult Veronica is terrorfied. Her family was in one of the first drafts and the rocket launch failed. Her husband has to convince her to board the rocket, with help from a little girl who stayed on Earth longer to switch drafts she decides to go. When it takes off, everyone is happy and excited. But a freak asteroid hits them and they all plummet back to earth, and Veronica is the only survivor and is stuck on earth surrounded by her family and friends dead.. alone on Earth.

As my teacher described it, Fantastic but terrifying.

Last edited by Orreed; 12-10-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #2921
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Ed Sheeran in concert.
Never have I cried so hard. He was so perfect <3

Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #2922
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Thanks guys! I am really excited. It is hard work but it's a short play so not as bad.
It is called, The Rocket. It takes place in 2016. Earth got completely bombed and is now not livable. People have been going off in drafts to Mars, although there is no way to really tell if people actually made it. The last draft is about to leave earth and they are optimistic and excited. But young adult Veronica is terrorfied. Her family was in one of the first drafts and the rocket launch failed. Her husband has to convince her to board the rocket, with help from a little girl who stayed on Earth longer to switch drafts she decides to go. When it takes off, everyone is happy and excited. But a freak asteroid hits them and they all plummet back to earth, and Veronica is the only survivor and is stuck on earth surrounded by her family and friends dead.. alone on Earth.

As my teacher described it, Fantastic but terrifying.
Wow, that sounds crazy! Good luck!

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #2923
Orreed
Olivia

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #2924
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

idk I can't seem to get into the newest All Time Low album

Old 12-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #2925
Orreed
Olivia

There is this app called fun run. I admit it's nice but some people go WAY to crazy during it yelling, haha. If anyone wants to play me, my username is OliviaRosalind.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: