Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
z2akids
Earning My Ears

Question about pre-rope drop

We have reservations at CRT pre-rope drop for me, my husband and 7 year old daughter. My boys aren't interested in going and will do breakfast with the grandparents that morning. The only problem is that they won't be there for pictures without the crowds. Would they be allowed through the gates with us since we have reservations? If not, is there another restaurant in the park with pre-rope drop breakfast that a 10 and 12 year old boy would like better so we can get family pictures without the crowds?
z2akids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
mcd2745
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

Crystal Palace would be the only other option for a pre-ropedrop breakfast (I do miss being able to have breakfast at Tony's). I doubt you would all be let in with only a CRT reservation for 3. Perhaps, if the CM at the gate just checked the name on the ADR list and didn't look at how many people it was for, you could slip by...but I wouldn't count on it.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
sheilanne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd2745
Crystal Palace would be the only other option for a pre-ropedrop breakfast (I do miss being able to have breakfast at Tony's). I doubt you would all be let in with only a CRT reservation for 3. Perhaps, if the CM at the gate just checked the name on the ADR list and didn't look at how many people it was for, you could slip by...but I wouldn't count on it.
We were there 2 weeks ago for an 8:00 at CP and no one even checked to verify our reservation. The day before we had an 8:05 at Akershus and they checked our name off a list. The day we went to CP I saw a ton of people inside the gates that didn't look like they had reservations, had just taken the opportunity to get in early.
sheilanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: