Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
ladeeesquire
Mouseketeer

Two BBB appts??

I was trying to book my dd for a second BBB appt (one on formal the other on semi formal) and it keeps telling me that it conflicts with the first appt. Uh, no it doesn't, its on another day. Can you only book one?
Old 12-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
DynamicDisneyDuo
DIS Veteran

It's probably like Palo and Remy, only one can be booked before boarding. It may be possible to book a second on board.
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
stacecakes
loves acquiring info as much as fastpasses!

three was possible?

I was just reading a trip report where one little girl had 3 (!) appts over the course of the week. So it can happen- just not sure how they booked it.... good luck!
stacecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
dueley
Earning My Ears

I booked 2 appts

I was able to book 2 appointments for my daughter - one on formal night and one on semi-formal night. They were 2 different packages, so I don't know that makes the difference?

dueley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
epgirl
Earning My Ears

I went on the Fantasy in April when u could only book onboard......my daughter ended up going to BBB twice. If u go 3 times, they do have an all-inclusive (3 outfits, etc.) package for $600 and it also comes with a hard rolling luggage. We saw a little girl getting the package while we were there.
epgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacecakes View Post
I was just reading a trip report where one little girl had 3 (!) appts over the course of the week. So it can happen- just not sure how they booked it.... good luck!
That is a special package that includes three appointments.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
KateMW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by epgirl View Post
I went on the Fantasy in April when u could only book onboard......my daughter ended up going to BBB twice. If u go 3 times, they do have an all-inclusive (3 outfits, etc.) package for $600 and it also comes with a hard rolling luggage. We saw a little girl getting the package while we were there.
My daughter is currently saving her money for this. She sold her old iPad and started doing chores for for an allowance...I sure hope they still have it in a year!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #8
love280mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by epgirl
Wow.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #9
epgirl
Earning My Ears

It's called the Royal Sea package. I must admit, that rolling suitcase was adorable! I so wanted to buy just the suitcase for my daughter but they don't sell it separately. It's called the Princess Royal Rolling Trunk and it's pink. I think it says Disney Fantasy on it but I can't remember. Also, even though the package says the child gets 1 Castle, 1 Under the Sea, and 1 Pirate makeover, the Fairy Godmothers-in-training said you can just pick another Castle or whatever if u didn't want to do Pirate. Basically, they would let u do whichever makeovers u wanted so long as u got your 3 makeovers.
My DD just did the Crown makeover on both the formal and semi-formal nights and my DS did the Royal Knight package on the semi-formal night. My DD wore her own Cinderella and Rapunzel gowns to the BBB during her makeovers.
epgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: