Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
tinks_1989
need a like button

Day 2 continued

After a great parade I love it and it was definitely a great spot to watch it. Because there isnt any one on the other side all the characters wave just to the side you are stood on it was great.

Most people were still watching the parade so we made our way over to the last Belle meet of the day. We got there just before she was due to come out. We were about the 4th family in line.

It was the family in front of us turn and a lot of shouting started happen a family had just pushed their daughter at Belle and had started shouting at the CM. We don't really know what happened as it all happened in another language but the CM said they were saying they didn't have time to wait. You could see the CMs were both scared. Whilst we were meeting Belle Dave was talking to the CMs and they said that is one of the worst situations they had ever dealt with. There were 20 of them is the family mixture of adults, children and babies. They were all giving the CMs the finger it was horrible.

Any way Belle was the same Belle we met in March. She was a bit shaken up and apologized that we had to see that.

Elsie really isn't bothered by face characters which is strange don't think they are as recognisable to her as Mickey and the others.

We were a bit peckish again so we went over to Casey's. It was hell. Not busy just Elsie had a complete melt down whilst we were there. We decided to leave she was tired and wouldn't last any longer.

When we got to the DLH entrance she had stopped so we decided to go in and see the gingerbread house. We went in the shop and bought some chocolate. I know terrible parents we are giving her some sugar but she perked up and was a lot happier.

We made it back in time for the Tree lighting and watched it just outside the emporium.

We then turned round and to grab a spot for dreams and the castle lights.

I dont have any pictures of dreams as I was holding Elsie so she could see. Sorry.

After Dreams we ploughed back through the crowds and back to the room for an early night.

Last edited by Ware Bears; 01-08-2013 at 05:46 PM.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #17
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger17 View Post
loving the trip so far elsie looked so cute with mickey that balcony is massive! the thumper teddy is so cute xx
Hello,

Aw thank you. The balcony was great shame it was cold and couldnt make the most of it. She loves her new thumper he is really soft.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #18
tinks_1989
need a like button

Day 3

I didn't sleep well. My back and front was hurting from carrying holding Elsie. I had a nice hot bath at about 1 am and felt alot better after.
We all slept till 9am.

We were up dressed and packed with in half hour that never happens at home. lol! We went down to breakfast and Pluto was there Elsie went crazy for him obviously remembers him. We didnt have any cameras or autograph book so we decided we would come back later.

After breakfast we went back to our room grabbed our bags and made our way back down Pluto was there again and there were only 2 other people in the queue so we got in line.

Elsie was thrilled to see him she couldnt get over to him quick enough. She sat there for ages with him cuddling, playing and kissing him.

Quiet a line had appeared so I tried to take Elsie from Pluto but he wouldn't let me. The CM said Pluto would like it if we left her there with him. I think she would of loved it too.

Elsie was very good though she waved good bye and blew a load of kisses to Pluto. She was grinning from ear to ear bless her.

Bags dropped and we were on our way to the park again.

Minnie Mouse had already gone before we got there so we won't be seeing her on this trip.

Our main goal was to see Santa but as it was still so early we went to find Jack. It was posted that Jack was out from 10 am but he didnt get there till nearly half past.

He was great very in character shame it was just him though. Elsie wasn't sure about Jack but he was calling her a little Elf and saying how he had never seen such a pretty Elf.

It was just before 11 by the time we had finished with Jack and a little look round so we made our way to Santa as he started at 11.30. The line was already 20-30 people deep so we were glad to get there when we did.

Santa was ok I wouldn't rave about our experience with Santa OK Elsie is small and can't exactly have a conversation with her but it was literally a photo and then we went.

Elsie really wasnt taken with him either which I was surprised by as we had been to Bath Christmas market on the Friday before and she loved the Santa there that was stood outside the pub ringing a bell singing about happy hour.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #19
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

Wow Leanne - your TR is great. Loving all the photos of Elsie.

Can't believe the size of that balcony - but where is the table/chairs? Would be nice in the summer though. I really love the look of the SL and if were lucky enough to go again in Spring or Summer, I would choose this hotel.

Our DDs got cuddly toys in our room this trip too - first time ever, but I forgot to take a photo - think I was so excited . I remember to take a photo of the roses we got which were beautiful .

Elsie is so taken with Pluto - bless! I thought the character interaction this trip was way better than we had in June - in fact no comparison. All characters were great, especially Jack . My DDs couldn't get enough of him, and he couldn't them either - spent ages and ages with them .

DLPDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #20
tinks_1989
need a like button

Day 3 continued

We made our way to the Studios as we wanted to see Buzz. We were hungry as well so we stopped for something to eat. The burger was good but the chips were cold and soggy YUCK!

Buzz was there with a short queue so we joined the people in front of us were next but Buzz went for a quick change. Elsie was screaming she was so excited when she saw him and couldn't wait for her turn.

She loved Buzz and of course he got one of her kisses.

I wanted to go in the shop in Toy story playland so that was our next destination. At the front of the playland Jessie was there doing a meet and greet. She was reaching at out to Jessie so we said we would try.

I recgonized the CM with Jessie and went and spoke to her she was Vikki from the Channel 5 program that was on in April about dreams and the new parade. Well after speaking to her we got right up to Jessie and had some more amazing interaction.

Jessie frightens me.

After Jessie cuddle Elsie and I went on Slinky Elsie did not like this at all she didn't scream she just dug her fingers in really deep and was very stiff bless her she clapped when we got off. The shop was closed in there so we decided to try and see the Stars and cars but we had just missed it.

With nothing else for us to do or want to do we headed back to the main park.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
tinks_1989
need a like button

Day 3 continued

Back in the main park we went to see what the Pooh bear meet was like. Always really busy why?

It started raining so we took shelter in the Princess Pavilion. 40 minutes later we were asked who had we already seen and who would we like to see I said we had seen Cinderella and we don't mind who else we see.

We saw Ariel

She was so good with Elsie. She read all of Elsie's book and talked to her about her time at Disney. Elsie was really taken with her and talked back not that any of us know what she was saying

Back outside about 3pm and we were making our way to the exit

We bought two photos of what the photographers took

and took some pictures of the tree

You can just see me and Elsie in the bauble.

Now time to shop

We spent some time in the World of Disney I was really surprised that the Christmas section was the same size as when we come in September I was expecting more. We bought Elsie a Cinderella bag for Christmas to go with her dress shoes etc package we have for her.

The old Disney Store didn't open till 4 so we went in all the other shops whilst we were waiting. I wasn't very impressed the shops really didnt seem very Christmassy.

4 oclock and we were buying our last few bits in the disney store and then we made our way back to the hotel.

In the hotel we had a cocktail and Elsie had a glow tinkerbell juice cup she was more interested in the straw of all things lol!

Just to prove Dave was there ha ha!

I love the lights on the window.

5.30 and we went to get our bags and EZYshuttle were already waiting for us. Dave and Elsie fell asleep in the car and soon we were at the airport.

Im not going to write about our time at the airport dont want to leave a nice trip on a bad note so lets just say after a couple of hours in the airport an hour in the air and 40 minute drive home we were home and already missing Disney well I was any way lol!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #22
tinks_1989
need a like button

Thank you

Again thank you to every one who read and commented on my report I love re reading them myself. I hope to have them all printed for Elsie when she is older so she can read about them and see what adventures she got up to.

Merry Christmas to every one. I hope you all have amazing fun filled times with the people you love.

Thanks again

Leanne

x x x
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #23
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

What a great TR

Elsie is so good with the characters!

Merry Christmas
Linda67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #24
Christieand
Mouseketeer

Really loved reading your trip report
Sequoia Lodge, April 2013 (TR here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3099510)

Christieand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:49 AM   #25
A dream is a wish
Mouseketeer

What a lovely trip you had

I LOVE Elsie's Mickey outfit she's beautiful

About the Belle meet - I just don't understand why people need to be so rude at the meets - wait you're turn! We came across some in the summer, it was horrible.

It's nice that Elsie got to meet so many characters.

I want to do the same thing with our trip reports, I think it's a lovely Disney diary for them!
A dream is a wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #26
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPDreams View Post
Wow Leanne - your TR is great. Loving all the photos of Elsie.

Can't believe the size of that balcony - but where is the table/chairs? Would be nice in the summer though. I really love the look of the SL and if were lucky enough to go again in Spring or Summer, I would choose this hotel.

Our DDs got cuddly toys in our room this trip too - first time ever, but I forgot to take a photo - think I was so excited . I remember to take a photo of the roses we got which were beautiful .

Elsie is so taken with Pluto - bless! I thought the character interaction this trip was way better than we had in June - in fact no comparison. All characters were great, especially Jack . My DDs couldn't get enough of him, and he couldn't them either - spent ages and ages with them .
It would be great in the summer with a couple of chairs. Way too cold when we were there. Each time before we went out though I nipped out there to see how cold it was lol!

She loves him so much she must remember him from September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
What a great TR

Elsie is so good with the characters!

Merry Christmas
Thank you.

She loves them and I am so glad she isn't scared of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christieand View Post
Really loved reading your trip report
Thank you x

Quote:
Originally Posted by A dream is a wish View Post
What a lovely trip you had

I LOVE Elsie's Mickey outfit she's beautiful

About the Belle meet - I just don't understand why people need to be so rude at the meets - wait you're turn! We came across some in the summer, it was horrible.

It's nice that Elsie got to meet so many characters.

I want to do the same thing with our trip reports, I think it's a lovely Disney diary for them!
Aw thanks I hope she still fits in it when we go to WDW.

I couldn't believe any one would act like that any where let a lone a family theme park
Old 12-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #27
Tinkerbell1989
DIS Veteran

Ahhh! I cant believe I missed this! What a magical trip! It looked so Christmassy and amazing! Xx

2013's Big Celebration Christmas Trip 'Finally got my own way!'...October 2012 TR Playing 'I Spy' in Disney... December 2010 TR Our Youtube Channel

DLRP August 2004 DLRP June 2008

WDW October 2000 WDW April 2003 WDW December 2006 WDW December 2010 WDW CSR October 2012 WDW December 2013
Tinkerbell1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #28
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1989
Ahhh! I cant believe I missed this! What a magical trip! It looked so Christmassy and amazing! Xx
It was amazing hope you are feeling better. See you Friday I hope x
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #29
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

how wonderful, such a Christmassy trip. so lovely. I wish I was there with you.
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #30
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the report. They put different decorations on the tree after our trip I see.
petals is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: