Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #18
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy021083 View Post
Thanks for your reply
My little girl is sooo girly and princess mad so she would love it! But we go June 2-6 which is sun-thurs so if its weekend only we won't be able to do it anyway, I'll have to ask nearer the time and see what they say.
Would be great to see the old prices info if you have it, would give me an idea what to budget for with wanting to do other things too.
It's a shame they don't do a cd of the pics - they're definately missing out there as sure they'd be really popular!
Would have to hope the disney photographer was there for us as I'm rubbish at taking pics really.
Glad the make up isn't too much, hubby will be happy lol x
I have posted the prices now above .

Apparently they don't always have the photographer there - that is why they couldn't sell me the dress package! I tried to explain I was happy to have it without photo if that was the way it had to be but the woman wouldn't have it .

I am sure it will be on then - that is when we went this year and it was on then .

Agree on the CD - they could charge a fair bit and I am sure people would still buy.

Actually, it's funny but we found the bit of makeup they had on wore off as the day went on, but the facepaint stayed put (if a little blurry/smudged by the end of the night!). So, it shows she didn't put much on. I guess she tailors it to the age of the child, but anything you aren't happy with, just ask her. I am sure that she would have been very accommodating.

Oh, also meant to say, the packages only mention specific princesses but if you want a different one, there is no reason why you can't do this e.g. Mulan. You could take the dress like we did (on your child) and she will tailor the face paint to the dress .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: