Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #16
disneysnowflake
DIS Veteran

My order I placed on Thanksgiving night just shipped, and everything I ordered was included.
I just got a shipping notice an hour ago.
I shipped via UPS ground and is scheduled to be here on Monday, 12/10.

2014 we are renewing our wedding vows at WDW.
disneysnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #17
jiminy14
DIS Veteran

Make sure you check your credit card statement for charges from the Disneystore.com. I finally received confirmation that my order shipped but two items were missing from the shipment. I checked my credit card activity online and found out that I was charged for the entire order including the missing items. Called Guest Services and they informed me that they two items were now out of stock and could not be shipped. They offered me either a $10 GC or a refund to my cc. Since the cost of the items was more than the GC, I opted for the refund. The CM told me that I was one of several people she had spoken with that day who had been charged for items that were missing from their orders.
jiminy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 05:59 AM   #18
pigletto
DIS Veteran

I made an order on 11/6. It shipped on 11/22
There were 3 items to be monogramed so I assumed that was the hold up but it took a very long time. It would appear they are really backed up this time of year.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I finally got my 2 shipping notices.
Funny thing. I made the order on 11/26, but it said it was made on the 29th. Oh well...but then it said it was shipped on 9/12. LOL I don't think so.
The second one appears to be right. I'm gonna check my orders and credit cards though to be sure all is right.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

I ordered a few thing on the day after black Friday. It took over a week to ship. The package finally arrived last Friday (just about two weeks after I ordered). There are a few other things I was thinking about ordering but I don't want to have to worry about getting it by Christmas.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #21
pklein09

DVC-Trivia Contest - April, 2006: 1st Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I finally got my 2 shipping notices.
Funny thing. I made the order on 11/26, but it said it was made on the 29th. Oh well...but then it said it was shipped on 9/12. LOL I don't think so.
The second one appears to be right. I'm gonna check my orders and credit cards though to be sure all is right.
I think the "9/12" is the European date format for December 9. Odd, though, that it would be listed like that.

Have a Magical Day!!!
pklein09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #22
wtpfan
Mouseketeer

There is definitely a lack of quality happening. I placed an order on-line on Nov 7 (to avoid the rush) and it was received Dec 1 at the location in Niagara Falls NY I had it shipped to. There were 2 items missing and 2 random items I did not order were in the box. I called the next day to complain and they said they would ship out the two missed items right away. I have yet to get a shipping confirmation e-mail.
Very disappointed. It has been a while since I ordered from Disny.com but the service was never like this.
wtpfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pklein09 View Post
I think the "9/12" is the European date format for December 9. Odd, though, that it would be listed like that.
That is weird, since 12/9 is a sunday and all other dates were in the American way.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

I also had this happen. I placed the order on Black Friday, I had a lot of trouble doing that. I wanted to use my $20 off a $40 purchase code that I had from my Brave Blu Ray order, the website wouldn't accept that code so I had to call to have the code applied, then I was told on the phone that they couldn't apply the code to an order for the Pixar vinylmations (the $20 off code did have restrictions, but vinylmations were not on the list).

I hung up, called back and found someone who knew how to add the code to my order (with the Pixar vinylmations). I am pretty sure I missed out on some codes I could have used anyway, the website kept messing up the shopping cart page and by the time I got the second person on the phone I was tired of messing around.

2 weeks after the order I had not received shipping confirmation. I sent a very snarky email (I admit it, it was truly very snarky, and I usually don't do that) and they apologized and gave me a $10 gift card code. And a few days later my order was finally marked as shipped. Still haven't received it...but hopefully it'll get here.

I have been ordering a lot lately off the website to satisfy my new vinylmation craze, and I have a lot of trouble ordering things. The website doesn't accept a lot of codes that it should, it is a pretty big mess.
OhioStateBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: