Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
happy boy with a big cookie!
always love the interaction Anakin receives from the CM's!
love the photos with Santa and the Mrs!
great spot from Illuminations and no crowd either were you able to see the entire show?
The gingerbread cookies were nice and soft. I asked if they were hard because gingerbread typically is. The cm said it was soft and she was right, they were very good and soft.

If those people standing at the railing had moved down any further, we wouldn't have been able to see the globe. Dh could not see it as they blocked his view. But Anakin and I had a good view. We could only see a couple of the countries and could not see any of the water fountains. We had a pretty decent view of the fireworks. Some of it was blocked by the first aid building and some by trees, but for the most part we were very pleased with the view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
what a fun party! happy the boys had fun together!
cute bag for your neice!
The boys would have liked to get together more. We did meet up with them one more time, then play practice and school got in our way of getting to a park. A week ago today, was our last visit to a park.

When she lived at home, her whole room was done up in NBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRids View Post
Kuddos yet again to the CM's. That is awesome how they got Anakin to come out from him hat. Love all the Star Wars talk and that it was Anakin's fav part of the day. Santa is PERFECT!! Did Anakin do ok with the fireworks? Great pics, by the way. Cool birthday party!
Awesome cm!

He did great with the fireworks until the grand finale. He and I both had a very odd sensation in our chest from the booms. I couldn't breath and neither could he. Not sure why. DH didn't experience any thing like we did. If we stay again, we will make sure we are walking away when that part comes.

All the pictures of the fireworks, Epcot and Disney Quest were taken on my Galaxy S II phone. The party picture was taken on my Nikkon.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: