Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
catherines_mama
DIS Veteran

It's gonna be hot hot hot! July - August 2013 PTR

Hi! I'm a horrible DISer. I used to be wonderful with my PTR and TR and I've just really slacked off.

This PTR I WILL FINISH! I promise.

When July 27 - Aug 3, 2013
Where OKW (hopefully)
Who: Our family of 5. We are a blended family from NC. We moved here over a year ago from Florida. We used to go to WDW a whole lot more but since moving have a tougher time. BUT it makes for longer trips and making the most out of it all.

Me - 35 yr old mommy to three. I work from home as a Project Manager and as soon as I'm done with my job. My 2nd job kicks in, cooking, driving, homework.. you know how it is.

Steve - 38 yr old hubby. He's amazing. I always wanted a guy I could share WDW with and who would love it as much as I do - I did! He wasn't hooked until our 1st trip. He cannot get enough and it was HIS idea that we buy DVC last winter.

We've been married 3 1/2 yrs. It will be 4 yrs in SEP 2013. We bought into SSR in December (28th specifically). and this will be our 1st trip on points.

Me & DH at AK this OCT. Waiting in line to see POOH & Friends

DD (Cat) - she's 11 going on 20. She's very mature, very grown up - your typical oldest and former only child. She'll be 12 by the trip. She loves to hang out with her friends, go to youth group activities, swim and play volleyball. She's our true athlete. She is so fit and so strong!

DS (Jack) - he's 11 and wont turn 12 until after the trip. Jack is such a sweetie and is very artistic. He loves to play baseball and is pretty good. He plays on a competitive travel team which keeps us busy and is a factor in the planning of this trip.

DD (Emma) - she's 7 now, and will be 8 by the trip. She's a cutie, and is your typical baby of the family. Emma is doing JAZZ this year and is may tag-along. She's always there with me when we're running everyone around.

The kiddos - @ same trip in OCT

Possible guests: the in-laws

My in-laws have been guests of previous trip reports. This year more so. They live in FL and before we moved, they lived 5 minutes from us. Needless-to-say they miss us and they miss the kids A LOT. Past years we've been able to coordinate time where Jack & Emma could spend a week with them. But the older they get, the busier schedules become and we couldn't do it this year.

To ease that - we invited the ILs to come to Disney and spend 2 days with us at the beginning of our trip.

Last edited by catherines_mama; 12-12-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: fixing pictures.. got it now
catherines_mama is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: