Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
Wimpy
Mouseketeer
 
Wimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 183

Not on 4.0 either, but we are booked on DIS Cruise 1.0.


As for the announcements, maybe he will announce a US tour? I know list year he was thinking of something like that.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Jim

==========================================

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne
Wimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
lthiesfeld07
Mouseketeer
 
lthiesfeld07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicagoland Area
Posts: 443

Didn't Pete originally say that there was going to be more to The Welcome Center? Maybe he is going to announce Phase 2?
__________________
1997- Dixie Landings * 2002- ASMo * Aug 2011- Off-site Jan 2012- CBR * April 2012- OKW *June 2012- ASMu *September 2012- Pop/Kidani *March 2013- ASMu/Kidani *July 2013 AEP- CSR/Contemporary *October 2013- ASMu/Contemporary *December 2013- POR June 2014 Engagement Trip- AKL-Jambo

lthiesfeld07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #18
UConnFan
Mouseketeer
 
UConnFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 444

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthiesfeld07
Didn't Pete originally say that there was going to be more to The Welcome Center? Maybe he is going to announce Phase 2?
You're right! There was more. Interesting! If I remember correctly, he hinted it would be pretty cool, too. Something in the Main Street Bakery, possibly?

The tour around the US is an interesting idea too! I wonder what that would look like? A DisMeet at each place? Or something more?

I was hoping he would announce another Podcast Cruise for June-ish ( so we could go for our honeymoon), but I think it's too close now and too close to the DC ABD trip. How far out do they announce the podcast cruises?

My next guess was another Disapalooza party. How often do they usually have Disapalooza?
__________________


July 14-21, 2014 - Port Orleans Riverside
December 6-9 2013 Disapalooza - Pop Century
May 19-26 2013 Disneymoon at Pop Century
December 17-21 2012 - Pop Century
New Years 2010/2011 - Pop Century
July 2010
April 2005 - Fort Wilderness Campground
June 2004
UConnFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 AM   #19
Wimpy
Mouseketeer
 
Wimpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 183

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnFan

You're right! There was more. Interesting! If I remember correctly, he hinted it would be pretty cool, too. Something in the Main Street Bakery, possibly?

The tour around the US is an interesting idea too! I wonder what that would look like? A DisMeet at each place? Or something more?

I was hoping he would announce another Podcast Cruise for June-ish ( so we could go for our honeymoon), but I think it's too close now and too close to the DC ABD trip. How far out do they announce the podcast cruises?

My next guess was another Disapalooza party. How often do they usually have Disapalooza?
From what I've seen, they do a DIS cruise one year, and the next a Disapalooza event. They may announce that event for next December. They do have DIS Cruise 1.0 next August. Maybe more about the events for that.

Maybe we should start a spin off thread just on guesses what the team will announce for next year.
__________________
Jim

==========================================

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne
Wimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #20
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible
 
*NikkiBell*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12,256
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy

From what I've seen, they do a DIS cruise one year, and the next a Disapalooza event. They may announce that event for next December. They do have DIS Cruise 1.0 next August. Maybe more about the events for that.

Maybe we should start a spin off thread just on guesses what the team will announce for next year.
:
__________________
Nikki
DIS Unplugged Forum Moderator & Blogger

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter






2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
thbath77
Earning My Ears
 
thbath77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 66

Not on the cruise but I wish we were!! It's freezing in Vermont this week.
__________________
Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney
thbath77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #22
SA mom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 878

We are not on the cruise, but we did see Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan this weekend.
SA mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.