Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #1756
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
Would that be when folks start flying into PHX for Spring Training?
Spring training starts Feb. 22, so I don't think so... but who knows??
Old 12-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #1757
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Where in the world is everyone?

Anywhos, got most of the sweat and tee shirt mailed out today.

For some reason, Cindy your box got buried on my couch underneath all of my packaging stuff. I was in a hurry to get to the post office before lunch break, and left yours behind.
Sorry Cindy! I will send yours off when i send off Laurie's. She is at DL for a bit, and didn't want to send it to her while she was gone.

Marie, if you read this, I am waiting to send yours off, after it gets blinged. Of all things, I ran out of some stones. Grr!
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #1758
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Well here it is, Monday again.....lol The weekend always goes so fast. I have a few things to get done this week, Saturday is Jade's birthday so I need to get that planned, she wants to have a party but that's all she's told me so far. lol I'm not working at the bar this weekend so I can around for whatever she decides to do. I finished her birthday shopping yesterday so I just need to wrap it. tonight I have a class at the bar, I also have one on Wednesday, tomorrow I'm going to sign up for a free 45 day trial at the gym that opened recently near the house, I'm extremely excited for that!! Should be fun! Thursday no plans but Friday I'm doing a Happy Hour after work so that should be fun too. lol I'm almost done Christmas shopping, very close but not quite done.
Yesterday Micah's parents came over for a pre-Christmas Christmas, they are going to NY to be with his sister and her family for Christmas so we did ours yesterday. It was fun, I made a chicken and lots of good sides so we enjoyed our dinner quite a bit. She brought stuff to make a blackberry pie but then she didn't make it so we will make it tonight most likely, otherwise the berries might go bad, can't let that happen! lol

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 12-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #1759
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Yum, blackberry pie!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #1760
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Hope everyone had a good Monday. I was the errand girl today. Fun times. Tomorrow I get the unequaled joy of going to WalMart. I also need to go and get the other piece of the twins' presents. I may let that wait until later in the week to see if I have anything else I need to do over in that part of town.

Did y'all see the little TORNADO that touched down in Florida today? Eek!

Old 12-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #1761
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Morning all. Yes it is pretty quiet here. Probably everyone has been busy like myself.

Girls have school right up till 2 days before xmas this year and that means tap, cheer etc not to mention I have a ton of stuff to do as well. Today I am off to get my car smogged. Also need to get the tires aired up so yucky car junk. Hoping to meet mom for lunch and then meeting some friends tomorrow for coffee. Not too much going on this weekend which is nice because last weekend we were swamped and had stuff every day. I am kind of glad it is busy though because I haven't really had time to think about our trip which is rapidly approaching. So excited!!

Hope everyone has a good day.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #1762
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Yum, blackberry pie!
Yup, it's good, I just had some for breakfast. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Morning all. Yes it is pretty quiet here. Probably everyone has been busy like myself.

Girls have school right up till 2 days before xmas this year and that means tap, cheer etc not to mention I have a ton of stuff to do as well. Today I am off to get my car smogged. Also need to get the tires aired up so yucky car junk. Hoping to meet mom for lunch and then meeting some friends tomorrow for coffee. Not too much going on this weekend which is nice because last weekend we were swamped and had stuff every day. I am kind of glad it is busy though because I haven't really had time to think about our trip which is rapidly approaching. So excited!!

Hope everyone has a good day.
How did the interview go? I was sending you happy thoughts.

Well today is Tuesday and it is FREEZING in here.....I can't get warm at all and it sucks. After work I'm going to the new In Shape that opened in town, I have a FREE 45 day trial!!!! I'm so excited! My friend Amy goes and she gave me the trial so I'm going tonight with her to get it activated. Then we are going to hit the gym a lot. lol If I like it I might join, I have to see what they offer me, if I can't afford what they offer I'll just work out at home but I'll have started so that will be good. I'm looking forward to it actually, I really enjoyed it when I used to go before. Micah got a 30 day trial offer in the mail so I think I'll have him use that. LOL After the gym I'll be making chicken soup for dinner, we have some stock from the chicken I made Sunday and I've got leftover veggies to add so it should be good. With some bread and some pie for dessert. LOL

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #1763
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Just had to post real fast that there will be early entry on Saturdays and Sundays for AP holders now! This will be until April or so!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #1764
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Just had to post real fast that there will be early entry on Saturdays and Sundays for AP holders now! This will be until April or so!
I just saw that! That is so cool

I just have to say, moving sucks! I am seriously a walking dead woman. And I am leaving for Disneyland in 4 days. I have got to get rested up, but I am going crazy trying to put stuff away. I have family coming the weekend I get back home, and then family for Christmas too.

Well, hope you all are having a lovely holiday season. Wonder if Beth is having fun???
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #1765
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Kerri I had posted on FB but the interview was ok. I KNOW that when I did it it was a generic posting for ALL HR blocks but when I got there the lady said it was for their freeport office and I was like uh NO. But she said she would pass it on to people out my way so who knows. I also have a week in Jan a Sat in Jan and the ladies trip so I don't know if that will work but I told her up front so we shall see.

I saw the AP thing as well and so stoked about that!! We are not going to be able to day onsite because they aren't doing the senior discount and so I was thinking we wouldn't get any EE during the diva trip but now we can. I am so stoked!!

Tracey I know what you mean about moving. When I was married to my first husband we moved like 7 or 8 times in the 8 years we were married. Once we moved 3 times in one year including moves to Wa from CA. UGH. I have been here in this place for 11 years which is the longest I have stayed in one place since I am an adult and I know I can't stay here forever as my parents need to sell this place but I SURE don't want to move. HATE it and don't have the energy and desire that I had when I was younger LOL.

Have fun on your trip!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
Old 12-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #1766
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Where in the world is everyone?

Anywhos, got most of the sweat and tee shirt mailed out today.

For some reason, Cindy your box got buried on my couch underneath all of my packaging stuff. I was in a hurry to get to the post office before lunch break, and left yours behind.
Sorry Cindy! I will send yours off when i send off Laurie's. She is at DL for a bit, and didn't want to send it to her while she was gone.

Marie, if you read this, I am waiting to send yours off, after it gets blinged. Of all things, I ran out of some stones. Grr!
No worries. I leave on the 23rd for two weeks (one week with family in Modesto and Sacramento and one week solo trip to DL!!!), but I just put a vacation hold on my PO box and they keep everything until I get back.

I came home from WDW with what I though was a mild cold, and it is just hanging on! I hate being sick. Plus, today is our ice cream party since I can eat ice cream again. That should make my cold go away, right???
Old 12-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #1767
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

That's cool that AP holders can get MM now. I am still considering getting the deluxe when I am down there, since I am going next December as well. As much as I'd love the Premium, I just can't afford that expense!

We still haven't got much Christmas shopping done yet. Hoping to get it all done this weekend. I'd really like to go up to West Edmonton Mall and do some there, but we will see. It's always such a busy store. Can't imagine what it would be like less than two weeks before Christmas!

I am so glad that it's Thursday tomorrow, but wish it was Friday. This week needs to end! I can't really get into the Christmas spirit when I have to work through most of it. My work Christmas party is next Thursday, and it should be interesting. We are getting a limo ride to and from the hotel where it is being hosted, and it's free drinking all night. Work the next day is going to be fun!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #1768
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
I hadn't heard this. Good to know ! I get on the road by 6:00 to be there by 7:30 allowing time for parking and getting to the gates. Now I'll have to leave by 5:30. I've never done EE so this will be a treat on my next visit.
Are all the rides open early?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:57 AM   #1769
LisaCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
No worries. I leave on the 23rd for two weeks (one week with family in Modesto and Sacramento and one week solo trip to DL!!!), but I just put a vacation hold on my PO box and they keep everything until I get back.

I came home from WDW with what I though was a mild cold, and it is just hanging on! I hate being sick. Plus, today is our ice cream party since I can eat ice cream again. That should make my cold go away, right???
I got a cold while I was there too... Mickey must have been spreading a little too much love. LOL

Old 12-13-2012, 01:00 AM   #1770
LisaCat

Unless the hubs gets a job pretty quick, there will be no AP for me next year. Mine just expired Friday. I looked at Costco today for the DL parkhoppers they had and they were sold out. Said no stores in Nor Cal had any. I see they have a 4 day hopper online for $250 as a "special" price. What's the normal price for a 4 day hopper?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: