Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #61
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl1997 View Post
I'm performing in Candlelight next Sunday, then free roaming the park till closing. Then the next day I'm going to Magic Kingdom.
How awesome!!! Performing in Candlelight seems like SO much fun! That's an awesome reason to go, so have fun!

wdwtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #62
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtwins View Post
Awesome! That's such a large group!! I can barely make it through with only 4-5 of my family members at Disney! How exciting!
Haha, yeah, my family is pretty much crazy, but I'm used to them, and I really love them(most of the time ). I couldn't live without them Who's going with you?

Last edited by DisneyFreak98; 12-09-2012 at 07:59 PM.
DisneyFreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #63
Kaitlyn279
Earning My Ears

Who's going January 13-20?

Idk where I'm staying yet since my family is switching hotels during our stay?

But if you are going the same time as me we should meet up?
Kaitlyn279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #64
wdwtwins
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Haha, yeah, my family is pretty much crazy, but I'm used to them, and I really love them(most of the time ). I couldn't live without them Who's going with you?
Haha, it's going to be me (13), and my twin sister, and my little brother (8), and my mom and possibly my dad (if he's not working..)

Do you know what dining ressies you have so far?

Only 58 more days!!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #65
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Haha, it's going to be me (13), and my twin sister, and my little brother (8), and my mom and possibly my dad (if he's not working..)

Do you know what dining ressies you have so far?

Only 58 more days!!!!
Yup, but I'm not exactly sure on the order. I don't really know our schedule, because we changed it a few weeks ago. I know the first day we get there we're having dinner at Crossroads HoB in DD, our first day in Epcot we're eating at Biergarten, Animal kingdom day we're going back to eat at the sit-down at the resort, and after that I'm not sure where we're going, but I know for MGM we're going to Sci-Fi and 50's, at MK we're going to Tony's and... I'm not sure where else. For the other Epcot and AK days we'll eat at Via Napoli and Yak and Yeti. My dad made the reservations pretty much as soon as possible

What day is your birthday? Are you turning 13 or 14? Mine is next month on the 14th, and I'll be 15
Between Christmas, the new year, and my birthday, I bet our trip will be here like that!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #66
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn279 View Post
Who's going January 13-20?

Idk where I'm staying yet since my family is switching hotels during our stay?

But if you are going the same time as me we should meet up?
Awwh.. I'm not! But check on the past posts on this thread; maybe someone else is? Anyways, have a magical trip!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #67
wdwtwins

Quote:
Yup, but I'm not exactly sure on the order. I don't really know our schedule, because we changed it a few weeks ago. I know the first day we get there we're having dinner at Crossroads HoB in DD, our first day in Epcot we're eating at Biergarten, Animal kingdom day we're going back to eat at the sit-down at the resort, and after that I'm not sure where we're going, but I know for MGM we're going to Sci-Fi and 50's, at MK we're going to Tony's and... I'm not sure where else. For the other Epcot and AK days we'll eat at Via Napoli and Yak and Yeti. My dad made the reservations pretty much as soon as possible

What day is your birthday? Are you turning 13 or 14? Mine is next month on the 14th, and I'll be 15
Between Christmas, the new year, and my birthday, I bet our trip will be here like that!
Good choices for the ADRs! Ahh.. I love me some 50's Prime Time My favorite is the PB&J Milkshake!!! I'm not sure of our ressies yet because they're in my mom's locked car at the moment and obviously, I'm too lazy to get up at the moment.. But I will let you know soon!

Me and my twin's birthday is February 7th (we're both girls) And we're turning 14 at Disney! So excited!!
Yes! I can feel it creeping up on me! only 58 more days!!!!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #68
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Good choices for the ADRs! Ahh.. I love me some 50's Prime Time My favorite is the PB&J Milkshake!!! I'm not sure of our ressies yet because they're in my mom's locked car at the moment and obviously, I'm too lazy to get up at the moment.. But I will let you know soon!

Me and my twin's birthday is February 7th (we're both girls) And we're turning 14 at Disney! So excited!!
Yes! I can feel it creeping up on me! only 58 more days!!!!
I've never had the PB&J milkshake, but it sounds really good! I might just have to try it

Hehe, ahh laziness You'll have to let me know later where your ressies are

Yay! Disney birthdays are so exciting! I spent almost all of my birthdays in Disney from when I was like 2 to when I was 9 or 10. I hope I'll get to spend my birthday there again sometim soon. Maybe for my 16th birthday
55 days!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #69
mickyminnie890
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - That is was all started by a mouse" ~ Walt Disney

Going to go to Disney Cruise in 3/28/12! It's going to be my 1st time lived in FL all my life and never been on it so this is my time.

WDW - Lost count of how many times I've gone there.
Disney Dream-3/28/14, 6/26/14
mickyminnie890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #70
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyminnie890 View Post
Going to go to Disney Cruise in 3/28/12! It's going to be my 1st time lived in FL all my life and never been on it so this is my time.
That's SO cool! I have never been on a Disney Cruise before, just a "regular" one. So I can't really give you any advice on that! Sorry! But you'll have to let me know how it goes! Have a magical cruise, I know you'll have fun!

Old 12-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #71
mickyminnie890
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - That is was all started by a mouse" ~ Walt Disney

Quote:
That's SO cool! I have never been on a Disney Cruise before, just a "regular" one. So I can't really give you any advice on that! Sorry! But you'll have to let me know how it goes! Have a magical cruise, I know you'll have fun!
Thank you! I am so excited, I have never been to any other cruise. This will be my 1st on a cruise too. So I hope my experience on the Disney one be the best.

WDW - Lost count of how many times I've gone there.
Disney Dream-3/28/14, 6/26/14
mickyminnie890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #72
wdwtwins

Quote:
I've never had the PB&J milkshake, but it sounds really good! I might just have to try it

Hehe, ahh laziness You'll have to let me know later where your ressies are

Yay! Disney birthdays are so exciting! I spent almost all of my birthdays in Disney from when I was like 2 to when I was 9 or 10. I hope I'll get to spend my birthday there again sometim soon. Maybe for my 16th birthday
55 days!!!
OH MY GOODNESS. You HAVE to get it!! It's amazing! It sounds like it'd be really gross but it isn't.. It's beyond awesome!

I will! I will! I promise! I'll let you know really I eventually get time.. (if I ever.....) I think I definitely know that we're going to Le Cellier? Pretty sure anyways..

Yes they are!! I've spent almost all of mine too, at WDW! It's like a double whammy; two of the best things at once!
Yeah! That would be pretty awesome!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #73
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS. You HAVE to get it!! It's amazing! It sounds like it'd be really gross but it isn't.. It's beyond awesome!

I will! I will! I promise! I'll let you know really I eventually get time.. (if I ever.....) I think I definitely know that we're going to Le Cellier? Pretty sure anyways..

Yes they are!! I've spent almost all of mine too, at WDW! It's like a double whammy; two of the best things at once!
Yeah! That would be pretty awesome!
Haha, alright you've sold me on this milkshake. I'll have to get it now.

Le Cellier is so goood! We went there on our last trip and it was amazing. Everything tasted so good, especially the pretzel bread and the desserts
Have you been there before?

Exactly! What could be better than Disney AND a birthday?? I can't think of anything
Old 12-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #74
ke3d98
Mouseketeer

Only 50 days!!!! (February 2 to 9, 2013)

ke3d98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #75
wdwtwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyminnie890 View Post
Thank you! I am so excited, I have never been to any other cruise. This will be my 1st on a cruise too. So I hope my experience on the Disney one be the best.
I would be too! How could it not be fun?! It's Disney! Hahaha I hope you have an awesome cruise! Tell me how it goes!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: