Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #16
allstonsmommy
Mouseketeer

My oldest is will be 6 for our next trip in May and we plan to get him a $100 gift card. We will be there for 8 nights. We will pay for The Pirate's League and his snacks.
allstonsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
FosterLovesMickey
Ready for Disney......

We've planned a trip for February. I'm *planning* to do $100 for each of my daughters (ages 12 and 9) for the entire 6 night stay. We have the DDP, so that should help with their snacks. Still trying to decide if we will have them purchase any additional snacks or if we will cover those. Usually, with our vacations, we also purchase them one t-shirt - but, I think that with $100, they can choose to purchase their own t-shirts, if they like.

I have a friend (who has 4 kids), who allowed $100 per day per child!!!!! I nearly fell out when he told me that - I would really love for him to adopt me before their next WDW trip... lol
FosterLovesMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #18
AuroraRosesMom
Yes, they named her after the dawn, for she filled their lives with sunshine.

My oldest is 9. She has 40 bucks saved, and I think we will give her an extra 50 bucks for 3 days worth of Disney... So she can have about 30 bucks a day. It's a great way to do it because she really considers what she what she wants and doesn't badger us for everything the entire time. I made the mistake of not doing this in the past! My 2 year old doesn't ask for things yet, but he is starting to point out more toys he likes... This trip is for his bday though, so he may get a little extra spoiled this time. :D
Old 12-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #19
Julie711
DIS Veteran

We just got back from a 7 day trip for our 4.5 year olds 4th trip and she was given money from grandparents & us which totaled $100. We bought her snacks, etc.

Me DH DD(6yrs)DS(2 yrs)

9/06- CBR- Honeymoon/ 4/10- CBR- 1st Family Trip/ 8/10- CBR- Family & Grandmom Visit/ 5/11- CBR/ 2/12-AKL- Kid Free Trip For My B Day!/ 11/12- BWV- 1st Christmas Visit 4/13-DL-DH Birthday Trip Kid Free/ 9/13-WLV

Julie711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: