Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #2281
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

ELLH- I don't know if you already know this, but in the values the fridges stay colder if you keep the wooden door open that hides the fridge. Good luck I hope your vacation gets better and your keys work!
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
Old 12-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #2282
kasedroz
Mouseketeer

Online Check-in

I'm finally 10 days out! Woot! So close! I went to do the online check in and there wasn't a place to put in room requests. The section for requests has housekeeping and pack and play. There's no way to type in a request. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also we are in the LM section and I've heard building 7 is the best and was going to request that one. But is there another one I should be looking at? It's the one with the view of POP, correct?

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #2283
kandlsutton5
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasedroz
I'm finally 10 days out! Woot! So close! I went to do the online check in and there wasn't a place to put in room requests. The section for requests has housekeeping and pack and play. There's no way to type in a request. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also we are in the LM section and I've heard building 7 is the best and was going to request that one. But is there another one I should be looking at? It's the one with the view of POP, correct?
You aren't doing anything wrong. I'm 8 days out, and I had to call 407-WDISNEY to add my Cars Building request. CM was very helpful.

Previous Trips: Sept 2010 AKV, Dec 2007 Poly/DCL Sept 2003 AKL, May 1999 CSR
Old 12-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #2284
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

In 100 days I'll be checking in. Unless a discount comes out for a different value and not for her. That would be sad, but better on my pocket book!
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #2285
kasedroz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandlsutton5

You aren't doing anything wrong. I'm 8 days out, and I had to call 407-WDISNEY to add my Cars Building request. CM was very helpful.
Thanks! I gave them a call and was able to put my requests in! Have a safe trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Old 12-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #2286
TinkandPooh
Mouseketeer

Location: CA....Never too far from the Mouse!!! When it comes to relocation if it's not near a Disney Park my husband may as well never ask because it will never happen!

We are headed home from our 11 day stay in the LK section today and some time next week I will post our experience on this thread for others who are going in the future. We have some valuable info to share about our experience that I'm sure will be of benefit for those who plan to stay at this resort in the future.

Cast Members: Me DH DD DD DD DS
Old 12-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #2287
nefritz
Mouseketeer

Anyone know how much the laundry facilities charge?

Thanks
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #2288
TinkandPooh
Mouseketeer

Location: CA....Never too far from the Mouse!!! When it comes to relocation if it's not near a Disney Park my husband may as well never ask because it will never happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefritz
Anyone know how much the laundry facilities charge?

Thanks
2.25 for a wash and 2.00 for 60 minutes of dry time

Cast Members: Me DH DD DD DD DS
Old 12-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #2289
Disney-Chick
A Canadian who loves Disney eh!

We checked into LM on Nov 29 for our 14 day trip. Although the rooms are nice the restaurant is not the best. We have eaten most of our meals at POP where we usually stay. We have the restaurant another try the other night and did make your own burger. After 10 minutes giving what we would like on our burgers and our name to the lady when our burgers came the guy looked confused. The he tried to give our meal to another lady and finally called out out number not our name. After we did that he asked what we wanted on our burgers!! Not sure why we gave this info to the First Lady when he asked anyways.

As for the resort. It's nice but if you are in the LM section it is a long walk to the front. We drive so just went to POP.

I would never stay at this resort again. We like POP way better.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #2290
Disney-Chick

We checked into LM on Nov 29 for our 14 day trip. Although the rooms are nice the restaurant is not the best. We have eaten most of our meals at POP where we usually stay. We have the restaurant another try the other night and did make your own burger. After 10 minutes giving what we would like on our burgers and our name to the lady when our burgers came the guy looked confused. The he tried to give our meal to another lady and finally called out out number not our name. After we did that he asked what we wanted on our burgers!! Not sure why we gave this info to the First Lady when he asked anyways.

As for the resort. It's nice but if you are in the LM section it is a long walk to the front. We drive so just went to POP.

I would never stay at this resort again. We like POP way better.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #2291
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkandPooh View Post
Did this change? It was $2 for each last I knew, but maybe AoA is different.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #2292
Disney-Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib

Did this change? It was $2 for each last I knew, but maybe AoA is different.
The 2.25 is for super wash. You can do it for 2.00.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #2293
ELLH
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney-Chick

The 2.25 is for super wash. You can do it for 2.00.
Yep. Just left the laundry a few minutes ago. $4.00 for a wash/dry. Not cheap. But I guess it's not terrible, either.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #2294
KMcCP
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkandPooh

Did anyone else have problems finding free washers? I found it hard to get one on several occasions while we stayed there- and this was just to do one or two loads. It took me two or three visits before I was able to do so, both in the LM section and at the main pool.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #2295
ELLH
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMcCP

Did anyone else have problems finding free washers? I found it hard to get one on several occasions while we stayed there- and this was just to do one or two loads. It took me two or three visits before I was able to do so, both in the LM section and at the main pool.
What times did you try? We had luck our first time but it was at 3:00 PM when most people are out and about at the parks.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: