|12-08-2012, 10:39 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Anyway, I totally know what I have.... Brain Fog.
I have most of the symptoms if not all...
1) Horrible short term memory
2) Difficulty with word finding and word substitution
3) Disorientation lasting 30-60 seconds ( You might be driving somewhere and you forget where you are and where you are going)
4) Loss of mental acuity
6) In ability to think clearly
7) A feeling that you’re in a fog or a dark cloud is over your head
8) Decreased attention span
9) Mild depression or anxiety
10) Lack of spatial awareness
11) Difficulty concentrating
12) Lack of focus
14) Spaciness or Absentmindedness
15) Trouble learning new tasks
16) Trouble solving problems
17) Decrease in creativity
18) Decreased mental stamina
(from a website).
Now I am curious if anybody else has had brain fog?
I heard that apple cider vinegar helps.
Anybody had experience with brain fog?
Check out my Trip Report:
Disney World...Ducks Friendlier then Cast Members
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|