|12-08-2012, 07:56 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Abington, MA
DLP Newbie- some questions
Hello! I am an American studying for the year in London and am going to DLP for the 1st time this week. I am so excited to be able to check one more Park off my bucket list, but I have some last minute questions.
1. From everything I've read, it seems English is spoken by everyone working there, but I guess I just need confirmation of that? Moving to London is the 1st time I've traveled outside the States, so I'm nervous about coming off like an ignorant American, only speaking English.
2. Are the room keys like the KTTK cards in WDW, where you can easily put all your purchases on it or do I need to convert some cash to Euros? If so, is there a place to do this on property or should I do this before I leave?
3. Is there internet available in the hotels? (I'm staying at the Hotel New York)
4. I'm going to be there the 13th-16th. I'm now kind of regretting not extending an extra day to get into Paris to see it at Christmastime, which I've heard is lovely. How long are the Paris excursions from the hotel? Would you recommend trying to get into the city on such a short trip? Anyone have any pricing information for the Paris excursions?
5. Any other tidbits of information for a first timer?
I just finished up my final papers of the semester. Only 3 more days of classes separate me & Mickey!!
Former Disney CM. Lifetime Disney fan.
"I want fabulous, that is my simple request!"
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|