Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
castaway3
Second star to the right

[QUOTE=PrincessShmoo;46619101]The kids club doesn't require reservations. It's drop off, anytime. The activities will be in the Navigator that you receive nightly for the next day.

For the nursery, you must make reservations. It's best to book your max number of hours precruise, you can always cancel them. Or you may be able to pick up additonal hours once onboard, if they are available. The cost for the nursery is $6.00, I believe.

The Oceanears Club/Lab does have Open House hours daily where you can take the younger kids in (as long as you stay with them) to participate in the activities, these hours will also be noted in your Navigator.

[/QUOTE

You don't need RESERVATIONS for the kids club but they do have to be REGISTERED you can do that when you get to the terminal or once on the ship. For the nursery you can do that online. Don't be nervous and have a great time. Our son has gone all the way through the club, lab and now onto the Edge.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #17
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMissy

I'm not saying we would do that or feel comfortable doing that....I was just wondering.
I always go back and forth on that..whether I would. I haven't left the ship without the kids unless DH is staying onboard...but you can.
Upcoming Trips:

Upcoming Fantasy Cruise!

Upcoming Big Family Reunion Cruise
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
candielips
DIS Veteran

We left the ship for 2 hrs and left out DD5 in the kids club, but took our DS2 with us.
But she had been in the kids club before and begged to go in all the time, so I knew shed be ok while we went ashore to buy some rum cakes.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
Night Owl
Earning My Ears

I'm confused about this. I tried to "check in" my kids to the kids club online in my reservations. On DCL website it says ages 3-12, so technically all 3 of my kids can be together. But when I got to register my kids, only my youngest 2 names show up as able to register and at the top it says for ages 3-10. So how old can you be to go to kids club?

My kids are 4, 8 and 12.
Night Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
I'm confused about this. I tried to "check in" my kids to the kids club online in my reservations. On DCL website it says ages 3-12, so technically all 3 of my kids can be together. But when I got to register my kids, only my youngest 2 names show up as able to register and at the top it says for ages 3-10. So how old can you be to go to kids club?

My kids are 4, 8 and 12.
Kids ages 11-14 are eligible to go to Edge, which does not require the kids be signed in or registered like the younger kids. If your 12 yo wants to go to the lab onboard, you will have to take them to the lab to get a wristband to wear while there.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #21
Night Owl
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgraves

Kids ages 11-14 are eligible to go to Edge, which does not require the kids be signed in or registered like the younger kids. If your 12 yo wants to go to the lab onboard, you will have to take them to the lab to get a wristband to wear while there.
So my 12 year old can go to the oceaner club? Do I just register him aboard the ship since I can't seem to get that option online?
Night Owl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: