Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
jesuslovesyou
Mouseketeer

Going on Sunday, couple of questions if I may....

Hi guys

The day we arrive is a blackout day for us, but we will be getting our AP's made that day so we can enter the park on the blackout day, my question is could we go into the Studio's first,not get get our Ap's then go into the main park and get the Ap's thus going into 2 parks on a blackout day?

Are there any vouchers around for discount food in Planet Hollywood at the moment?

We are catching the RER from Paris and likewise for he return journey, which is the cheapest tickets to buy? 3a 2c - Can you brake the journey on these tickets? Thinking of popping into Val De Europe on there way so we can get some supplies at Auchen.
jesuslovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Are you staying in Paris every night or in a hotel at DLP as that will change my reply re RER tickets ? Also how old are the children ?

You can hop between parks as you want wether it's a blackout day or not but you have to get your AP done on that first day - at present the only AP office you have open is in the main park and you risk to be queuing a very long time on Sunday so I would go asap

No idea re PH only one I've heard of was in the back of one of the DLP guides

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
HFJohnson
DIS Veteran

When we went to get our APs last Sunday there were massive queues in the afternoon so bear this in mind. I believe you can also get APs from Donald's Desk which just outside the park. Last Sunday it closed at 3pm so we were too late but it might be worth checking out first.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
jesuslovesyou
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
Are you staying in Paris every night or in a hotel at DLP as that will change my reply re RER tickets ? Also how old are the children ?

You can hop between parks as you want wether it's a blackout day or not but you have to get your AP done on that first day - at present the only AP office you have open is in the main park and you risk to be queuing a very long time on Sunday so I would go asap

No idea re PH only one I've heard of was in the back of one of the DLP guides

No we are staying at the Explorers hotel, AP office - what time does it close in the park?
jesuslovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Should be open until around 19.00 at least maybe even to 21.00 but you would have to check when you get there.

You will all have to queue as everyone has to have their photo taken and id checked (photo id is required for all even children)

You will have to get 2 tickets if you aren't returning to Paris the same day as a day pass will be more expensive - one from Paris to Val d'Europe and then one from Val d'Europe - MLV-Chessy

The first one is 6.40€ and the 2nd is 1.75€ per adult . If you wanted to go straight from Paris to MLV-Chessy it would be 7,20€

Children aged 4-9 included are half price

10 and above are classed as adults

Below that they are free

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: