Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 07:52 AM   #1876
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post

But I'll watch Sean, and as much as I hate gratuitous chest and muscles exposure *cough* *cough* I'll deal with it. And if it gets too ridiculous, I'll rewind, just to be sure I didn't misjudge it.
Oh my gosh, girl! You made me laugh out loud here at work!!

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 A Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife,#16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 A Daughter's Dream

Currently reading: #25 The Leisure Seeker

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #1877
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Don't forget the Ashley/JP Wedding on the 16th
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 AM   #1878
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo
Iím SERIOUS..milk just fell from my --- udder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Don't forget the Ashley/JP Wedding on the 16th
....I'm pretty excited about that....
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
kimmar067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #1879
TLHB70
Let me be known by the Company I keep, eclipsed by YOUR presence that I may decrease
I really like a lot of the music they play out around the park

Local news just reported that Emily will be on Dancing With the Stars next season.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #1880
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLHB70 View Post
Local news just reported that Emily will be on Dancing With the Stars next season.
What? Really? I'll bet she gets matched up with Tristan. For some reason I can see that.
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #1881
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Oh jeez. She's probably been hatching this one since she sat in the audience, nice & cozy next to Chris Harrison. I wonder if he will be sitting in the audience for her?

If she does DWTS too, I'd say she has turned into a real media wh*** in needing the public's attention. She's not doing anything to find real love anymore. Is she going to parade her DD on TV again by sitting her in the audience each week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Dashwood View Post
What? Really? I'll bet she gets matched up with Tristan. For some reason I can see that.
Well, since her "girls" are as big as Pamela Anderson's, he can use the same *horeography he used for Pamela.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #1882
Elinor Dashwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Oh jeez. She's probably been hatching this one since she sat in the audience, nice & cozy next to Chris Harrison. I wonder if he will be sitting in the audience for her?

If she does DWTS too, I'd say she has turned into a real media wh*** in needing the public's attention. She's not doing anything to find real love anymore. Is she going to parade her DD on TV again by sitting her in the audience each week?
That is exactly what I was thinking! Her quest for love has seemingly turned into a quest for tv ratings.

Quote:
Well, since her "girls" are as big as Pamela Anderson's, he can use the same *horeography he used for Pamela.
Haaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's why I superimposed Tristan on to her as a partner! Emily Emily, please don't bring little Ricki around. Again. On national tv.
Elinor Dashwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #1883
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Did you notice how she hammed it up with the muppets in her last season? You could see she was really trying to be seen as an actress.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #1884
violetrose
DIS Veteran

I guess she figures she will become like Melissa Rycroft. Problem is, Melissa is very likeable, Emily is not. I can't even look at her anymore. If I see her in a magazine I turn the page without reading and if she is on DWTS I probably will ff through her. There is something very phony about her that I recognized from as far back as the Brad days and never could quite shake.

violetrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #1885
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
I guess she figures she will become like Melissa Rycroft. Problem is, Melissa is very likeable, Emily is not. I can't even look at her anymore. If I see her in a magazine I turn the page without reading and if she is on DWTS I probably will ff through her. There is something very phony about her that I recognized from as far back as the Brad days and never could quite shake.
.....I thought so too.....I guess great minds think alike....
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
Old 12-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #1886
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmar067 View Post
.....I thought so too.....I guess great minds think alike....
Oh, it's nice to have great minds.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #1887
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
Well, I don't know about likeable. I voted for TONY. But, the problem is Melissa has talent. She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and she can dance. She actually had a full career before being on The Bachelor, and DWTS.

I like Emily. But, Emily's claim to fame has always been that she was the girlfriend, then fiance of a famous race car driver. Then his widow (sort of - as they were not married.) And then the mother of a (grand)daughter of a famous race car dynasty and she's been living off that legend & money since. She has clung to those roles all this time - wearing Ricky's bracelet in the same way an Olympic athlete wears his gold medals. That identity has shaped her since age 15.

Had Ricky Jr. lived, it would have been interesting to see if they would have still been together all these years. He was 6 years older than she was. That made him 21 when they started dating when she was 15. Eww! With such an age difference, would they really have lasted & gotten married, had she not become pregnant? OR had she not been pregnant when he died, would she have just faded back into obscurity after the funeral, and moved back home to West Virginia as she no longer had ties to the Hendricks?

Interesting other lives one would have had, if it wasn't for all the forks in the road.

Emily has been "famous" via her associations with the Hendrick family since age 15. She LIKES fame and money and the lifestyle that goes with it. When she ever gets married, it will not be to some one obscure.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #1888
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

i like Emily, but there was also something very calculated about her. she is too good to be true.

and i am LOLing at *horeography.

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #1889
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post

....and since she seems to have as much 'dancing prowess' as PA, she'll probably be voted off soon too....
Old 12-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #1890
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Oh, it's nice to have great minds.
...me too.....can you tell me where I can GET one?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: