Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #11
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daileyad View Post
Okay, I guess I'm wrong in this thinking. When I was a teacher we were always trained to never put ourselves in the position of being alone with a student of either gender. What's happening is the bus stops at our stop but the driver refuses to let my daughter get off and cross the road (2 lane road with speed limit of 25). Then he takes her down another road where he drops off the only other children. After that it takes about 4-5 minutes before he gets back to our stop. The whole thing seems weird to me.
It sounds like he's keeping her on the bus because when he returns she will not be crossing any roads. This sounds very much like it might be a policy of the Transportation Department. If you want her off at the first stop, I would call the transportation director and request it. You can just tell them that she will get home sooner, and you would prefer that. I suspect they'll agree to what you want after a personal contact (and no reason for anybody to feel like you're making some kind of unfounded accusation).
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: