Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
MADnNOLA
DIS Veteran

So I am Getting a Little Nervous . . .

I am still trying to debate on CSR or ASM Resorts. I love the CSR but just still not sure about the $800 price difference for a 9 night stay. I just went to look at my saved offers for my time period in April, and one at CSR for a Water View Room was no longer available, hence my nervousness. I hate to miss out on a stay at CSR if I decide the price difference is worth it.

In applying historical room discounts (30% off CSR vs 25% off ASM) the CSR will be $500 more. I am hoping for a discount to be announced after 12/31, but not counting on it.

A bit of background, I am a solo traveler, and will be spending time at the pool some on this long trip, but little time in the room. Before I have always stayed at Value (PoP or ASMs) and really enjoyed them, but never spent much time at the resort.

Thoughts? I need some advice to justify the added expense as I am leaning that way, but still . . . I want to do a couple of the special tours, and keep thinking that the price difference will pay for the tours!

I am a mess! LOL
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails." - Samuel L. Clemens

MADnNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: