Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Kayleigh1986
Earning My Ears

Santa is telling the boys we are going :-)

So.....13 days until we go! I literally cannot believe how fast its come around seeing as we booked it in January!

The boys still dont know we are going, we have a santa coming round to the house half an hour before we leave for the airport, we are sending the boys to school but picking them up early and telling them they have a hearing/eye test, and then taking them home for santa to give them their tickets and tell them they are going :-)

I just wondered if anyone has any final tips really?

we have booked transfers with ezyshuttle i think, the one everyone recommended, we have booked into cafe mickey, checked in for flights online and printed boarding passes, changed all euros, got our european health cards. Anything else left thats practical to do?

We have saved times whilst on the parks by going through the menus of all the restaurants as im a bit of a strange eater so we have a list of all restaurants where we might eat from, high on our list is rainforest and annettes diner. have put a roll of sandwich bags in our suitcase so we can take snacks from breakfast as suggested on here.

we have a 5 and 6yr old with us so just wondered if there are any 'Must see's or do's" in your eyes.
Kayleigh1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Wow that sounds fab! Thats such a cool idea.
My kids very favourites are buzz laserblast and stitch live.
Hope you have an absolute ball

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: