Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
krispykreme97
Mouseketeer

One thing i learn about DCL....

If you want to go somewhere with DCL you better go because it may not be there in the future. I planned on doing the MED in 2012 well since DCL didn't go there I went to Alaska and planned to do Hawaii after the MED cruise in 2013 well doesn't look like that is going to happen but my fingers are still crossed and hopefully it will be a summer or December cruise so I can go. Just my thoughts.
krispykreme97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

You can't draw any conclusions from yesterday's release past April for the classic ships, which are the only two which could go to either the west coast or the Med in 2014. This past year has certainly taught everyone that you can't count on what you book outside of the standard 3/4/7 nights out of PC to stay the same. DCL hasn't yet figured out what will sell for the classics in 2013 and has altered the schedule a few times in the past year alone for cruises people already had booked and were looking forward to.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
jlwhitney
DIS Veteran

You can really say that about most things in life. The future is never guaranteed and if you want to do something and can do it then do it now. You can say if something is offered in the future you would like to do it, but don't get mad when it is not offered.

That is why we did the California Coast cruise, they weren't selling well and I think there is still a good chance it won't happen again so we did it. Loved it too! It is a shame it didn't sell well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: