Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #691
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
She looks a bit less cracked out in this pic, too bad her boyfriend looks like he used her share.
One article I read siad she's ben sober for 7months and only had one 'relapse' since her last rehab stint. Not sure I believe that though.

also read that she thinks being married to this guy (who also has a rap sheet and drug arrests) will give her a better chance of getting custody of Jace back. Ugh!! I sincerly hope no judge EVER gives hr custody of Jace again! That poor kid will have to watch his trainwreck of a childhood for the rest of his lif as it is now anyway.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #692
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Janelle doesn't deserve that child. She gets out of jail, and instead of going to him she gets a good nights rest then heads out to see Kesha. Then when she finally decides to see her child, she barely acknowledges him. With her record and her new hubby's rap sheet, she will only make it more difficult to get her rights back. All the courts would have to do is watch the show to know she's unfit.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #693
cornflake
DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure MTV cameras and an MTV producer going on about what a great story it'd be with the school name mentioned all the time that got Leah into school that she's clearly not going to attend.

I think Janelle is likely pregnant again, because she's bright like that.

I can't believe whatever judge or mediator they went to reduced Jo's custody. I hope he does appeal and wipes the smirk off Collard Greens' face. She's so awful.

Chelsea is so dumb it's hard to watch.

I think the new star of the show is Janelle's lawyer. His ability to remain straight-faced while she speaks is some kind of superhuman feat, and oft hilarious.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #694
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
I'm pretty sure MTV cameras and an MTV producer going on about what a great story it'd be with the school name mentioned all the time that got Leah into school that she's clearly not going to attend.

I think Janelle is likely pregnant again, because she's bright like that.

I can't believe whatever judge or mediator they went to reduced Jo's custody. I hope he does appeal and wipes the smirk off Collard Greens' face. She's so awful.

Chelsea is so dumb it's hard to watch.

I think the new star of the show is Janelle's lawyer. His ability to remain straight-faced while she speaks is some kind of superhuman feat, and oft hilarious.
He's also quite easy on the eyes.

I am so annoyed that Kailyn got her way and was able to get Isaac every other weekend. From what I have seen, Jo is a good father to Isaac and has fantastic family support which is so important. So she wants to see Isaac on weekends, too (and does anyone really believe that was why she took Jo to court and not because she was jealous)? Fine. How about alternating weeks? Then, you can see Isaac on weekends and Jo can see Isaac during the week. Of course, I think she was just jealous that Jo is moving on and she is trying to punish him. By the way, why is she called Collard Greens?

I was literally rolling my eyes at Jenelle when she was complaining to her mom about her (the mom) not bailing her out of jail and how she could have ended up sitting there, missing court dates, getting in more trouble, and being in jail for months. Somehow, this is the mom's fault? That dog don't hunt. You don't want to be in jail? Don't do illegal things. Then she goes off on Barbara about how she (Babs) always blames everything on Jenelle. I suppose someone held Jenelle down and forced pot into her system?

Chelsea is still pathetic, still has ridiculous looking hair and skin, and still annoys me. Let's be honest here. It's not daddy's fault that Adam isn't sticking around. He comes around when he hasn't gotten laid lately, Chelsea buys his crap and let's him do her, and then he is out the door. He doesn't love her and he certainly doesn't respect her. Plus, he's a scuzzball. Those three things combined are why he doesn't stick around. Daddy isn't the reason at all.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #695
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
He's also quite easy on the eyes.

I was just about to post the same thing!

Actually, whenever they show him, I always think he looks just like our vet. And, he is quite cute, too!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #696
lucas
°o°

Just saw this Jenelle article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oin-abuse.html
Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #697
JennaDeeDooDah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
This part of the article made m laugh a bit:
Quote:
Jenelle's new husband Courtland Rogers has his own troubles; after a car accident on Thanksgiving he was charged on Tuesday with obtaining of property by false pretenses, a felony in North Carolina, which is a felony in North Carolina.
I just kept reading it as, "It is a felony in North Carolina to commit a felony in North Carolina." Cracker jack reporting there.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #698
mrssmith06
DIS Veteran

Joining in here.. Teen Mom "fan"...

I can not stand Janelle!! SO glad her mother has legal custody of her son... she is such a crappy mom. One day she will regret all of this behavior and all of this time missed with her son.

I love Leah. So glad she is remarried...shocked about her having another baby!

Chelsea...I like her but yes she is kinda stupid. LOL... VERY much so when it comes to Adam.

Kailyn I like at times but she is not trustworthy. She does whatever she can to tick Jo off but in reality she is still very much in love with him!! She took his weekends away and then when he sweet talks her shes all "Oh you can see him whenever you want!" They both seem like decent parents though.

mrssmith06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #699
novajeanjellybean
One day my prince will come........

I was gonna ask why you call her Collard Greens also lol.

About the show, honestly I couldn't get past Jenelle going on and on about the Ke$ha concert . Newsflash: Jail normally doesn't work around your schedule. Its supposed to be inconvenient. Ugh! Eventually I will catch up on the show, but right now they irritate me. Maybe next week lol
Old 12-06-2012, 01:02 AM   #700
cornflake
DIS Veteran

The Collard Greens thing is just from that her name is actually 'Kale' (I know it's meant to be spelled Kail, but the entire thing is some mash-up invent-a-name) and thus ... Collard Greens, Lettuce, etc.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #701
novajeanjellybean
One day my prince will come........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake
The Collard Greens thing is just from that her name is actually 'Kale' (I know it's meant to be spelled Kail, but the entire thing is some mash-up invent-a-name) and thus ... Collard Greens, Lettuce, etc.
Lol I like actual collard greens so it makes me kinda hungry
Old 12-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #702
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post

I think it's time for Jenelle to exit this show and move on over to Dr. Drew's Rehab show on VH1.

US/IOA - June 2015; Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #703
JennaDeeDooDah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
I think it's time for Jenelle to exit this show and move on over to Dr. Drew's Rehab show on VH1.
Not a bad idea. What on earth is she doing trying heroin? She is one of the few people in this world who is able to get addicted to pot. That's scary, right there. So then she decides to go and try one of the hardest drugs to quit?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #704
storzo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
Her and Amber. Janelle seems to be following in Amber's footsteps with the drugs, the arrests, the nothing is my fault syndrome and the wanting to go to jail instead of finish probation.
storzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #705
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
She must have been approved for the financial aid part. College is a business. That girl will be a nurse when I am president of the USA. If she can't pass the entrance exam, she hasn't got a chance at passing NCLEX.
After going to (or suffering through ) nursing school myself, I was watching this episode and just laughing. If she can't pass the entrance exam and sucks at testing, nursing school is going to kill her if she can even get in. I can imagine there are very few other professions where you come to know the phrase, "Although that is a correct answer, it's not the BEST choice" all too well after a test!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: