Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #301
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapppyd View Post
I see I have a lot of catching up to do!!
Yes you do! How the heck are you?
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #302
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Pictures of Beckett's kitchen:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/...kett_kitchen_1

love all the books!
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #303
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

For anyone trying to catch up with back episodes, TNT has been running all day marathons on Wednesdays. The first episode, Flowers for your Grave, will be run next Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 4 PM.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #304
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Shiny!:

http://tvline.com/2012/12/07/castle-...orres-firefly/

Old 12-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #305
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

This is truly a rumor--can't confirm this. But I'm reading on some of the fan sites that Michael Dorn --who played Kate's therapist last year--will be back for episode 13 this year. This is according to some tweets from Andrew Bikichky who is a camera operator on Castle (I follow him)

Now the 13th episode of a season has featured the Johanna Beckett murder conspiracy (except in season 4 when it was featured in episode 12). And according to an interview that Andrew Marlowe gave to TV Guide, Senator Bracken will be returning. Could Kate need her therapist to get thru that? Maybe.

And maybe he could be some comic relief too. Since he wasn't on the Final Frontier episode, maybe Kate could tell him about that case. After all, Dorn did play Worf on ST:TNG.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #306
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Her deal with Bracken is that she won't release the material in the file unless he fails to leave her and hers alone. If she nails him, it won't be for anything related to her mom's case or the mafia blackmail kickbacks unless he calls out the dogs again. However ... the guy is as crooked as a corkscrew, so there is probably something else out there that could be used against him -- if she finds it she just needs to leak it to the US Atty's office or a reporter somewhere, and nature will take its course.

All I have to say to the writers is: please, don't tangle up Castle's father in the Bracken matter. That would be too anvilicious -- let Castle and Beckett each retain a separate past.

As to Dorn coming back a few more times, that makes perfect sense. Other than Castle and the boys, he is the only one she can talk to about the Bracken situation, and then there is that whole business of her inability to commit.

Last edited by NotUrsula; 12-10-2012 at 12:16 AM.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #307
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

For anyone who wants to get ready for Meredith's (Rick's first wife, Alexis's mom) visit next month, TNT will be running the original episode with her on December 19th at 1 PM. ("Always Buy Retail") It's a really good episode too--it's when Rick used the "ruggedly handsome" line.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #308
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Cute Nathan Fillion interview:

http://blastr.com/2012/12/video-nathan-fillion-talk.php

Old 12-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #309
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Casting news:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-G...y-1057727.aspx

Old 12-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #310
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

little spoiler about Valentine's Day:

http://tvline.com/2012/12/13/castle-...edium=facebook

Old 12-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #311
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nice little video of Robert Duncan, who is responsible for most of the music on Castle:

http://abc.go.com/site/music-lounge/...kettstorynotes

Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #312
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

News about Nathan Fillion:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rac...s-guild-403165

Old 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #313
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

check out #18:

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/...6.photogallery

Old 12-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #314
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Repeat of "Secret's Safe With Me" tonight, then no Castle the next 2 weeks--understandable since next week's Christmas Eve and the week after that is New Year's Eve.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #315
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

For anyone who wants to catch up (or watch again):

http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Make...e-1057882.aspx

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: