Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #16
aliceindisneyland
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMomof3 View Post
Do you do this online? We just got our card & are putting everything on it (and paying it off) to get points. I would love to use those points to pay for part of our Dec stay.
I believe you can do it online or by phone if you have a package. We had hotel only, so we could not pay online or over the phone; I paid most of my balance with the front desk clerk the night before we checked out.
aliceindisneyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #17
theluckyrabbit
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTDkettleCORNfan View Post
The past 2 trips I forgot to order my rewards card soon enough before we left (it takes awhile to arrive at your house via USPS....). I was able to pick up a cards while at Disneyland. Once I did so at DCA, and last year it was just outside the Disneyland gates (near the picnic area....is this Guest Relations or Guest Services?). Anyway, once I had the card, I called the phone number on the back and added reward dollars (used my cell to call from the Esplanade). Just a heads up in case you don't remember to order one soon enough. Also, you are allowed to have 2 active rewards cards. DH and I usually each try and carry one, in case we split up.
Good to know!
theluckyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
vbecky
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if you can apply the rewards card directly to hotel reservation or is it only for room charges?

Disneyland 12/12 staying at Grand California
past
Disneyland 7/11 stayed at Park Vue Inn, Disneyland 1 day trip 7/10 stayed at BWPPI, Disneyland 7/09 stayed at BWPPI, Disneyland 8/08 stayed at Grand California, Disneyland 6/07 stayed at Grand California,
Disneyland 5/05 stayed at Grand California
vbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:58 AM   #19
disneychrista
BL6 Red Team Captain
Disneyland is my Home
Birthdays are for kids of all ages
I have always been a big Kermit the Frog Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbecky View Post
Does anyone know if you can apply the rewards card directly to hotel reservation or is it only for room charges?
Once you have the rewards card it works just like a credit card for payment. So you can use for your Disney hotel reservation, room charges, meals in the park, park tickets, etc.
disneychrista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:14 AM   #20
ValpoCory
DIS Veteran

The Disney Rewards Redemption Card (DRRC) is like a Disney Gift Card Plus. Not only can it do everything a Disney Gift Card can do, but it can knock 10% off your bill at all these restaurants including the highly rated Surf's Up with Mickey & Friends character breakfast, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and any other store where you are spending $50 or more. So if you have a DRRC and Disney Gift Cards, be sure to know which one to use where.

There are some reports though, that you must pay your entire bill with the DRRC in order to get the 10% and use the redemption card (you can't even partial pay with your Disney Visa). So be sure to budget your rewards. Once your DRRC gets under $50, it essentially becomes a regular Disney Gift Card again.

Last edited by ValpoCory; 12-06-2012 at 01:26 AM.
ValpoCory is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: