Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Kaitlyn279
Earning My Ears

Retired stitch Santa ears?

Ever time me and my family or someone I know goes down to disney I always ask them to see if they have the stitch ears! But the past couple times they had no luck on retrieving them for me.

I was wounding if they retired them or they just are really hard to find! If anone has any idea where you could find them that would be wonderful!:santa:
Kaitlyn279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
tikistitch
Mouseketeer

I don't think the parks have had them for a while now. Every time I ask anyone where they got their pair of santa stitch ears when I stop someone that's wearing a pair, they tell me ebay or they bought them about 10 years ago at the parks. The only pairs I spy on ebay run about $85-150, depending on the number available. More recently the pairs up have been about $100 and there aren't as many available now as there used to be. I finally caved in and bought one this summer for about that price. You have to be careful though because on ebay there's a user that sells a custom hat that either they make or send out to have made for the buyer and it runs about $99. It's not the official parks hat but it's a nice replica. I just think it's entirely, hugely overpriced for a replica of the parks hat where you're not guaranteed great quality.
tikistitch is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Chaoticsweetness
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn279
Ever time me and my family or someone I know goes down to disney I always ask them to see if they have the stitch ears! But the past couple times they had no luck on retrieving them for me.

I was wounding if they retired them or they just are really hard to find! If anone has any idea where you could find them that would be wonderful!
I use to have these ears. My ex took them without my knowledge, I have been trying to find them & not having any luck. I do however see other guests with them.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #4
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

I haven't found ANY stitch ears..
t_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
Kaitlyn279
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikistitch View Post
I don't think the parks have had them for a while now. Every time I ask anyone where they got their pair of santa stitch ears when I stop someone that's wearing a pair, they tell me ebay or they bought them about 10 years ago at the parks. The only pairs I spy on ebay run about $85-150, depending on the number available. More recently the pairs up have been about $100 and there aren't as many available now as there used to be. I finally caved in and bought one this summer for about that price. You have to be careful though because on ebay there's a user that sells a custom hat that either they make or send out to have made for the buyer and it runs about $99. It's not the official parks hat but it's a nice replica. I just think it's entirely, hugely overpriced for a replica of the parks hat where you're not guaranteed great quality.
Yeah I've seen them on eBay but never really wanted to spend that much on it! But it looks like I was to slow to catch a pair!
Kaitlyn279 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney tips, santaears

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: