Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
JUJU814
DIS Veteran

Unable to look up reservation online? Am I the only one?

I just switched my resort for my upcoming trip from POP Century to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I went on the disneyworld.com website to try to look it up because once again, they did not send me the confirmation email. errr

When I try to look it up, it is not found. I'm so worried! Especially where it's for Christmas vacation week! Figures they are closed now.

I get nervous when I don't have that confirmation. I have two rooms attached to this reservation and looked in my bank account and noticed they only charged one. It's odd.

I know. Nervous Nellie right? I guess I'll be calling first thing.

This time around I have really been less than impressed with the friendliness of the CM's that take the reservations. Usually they are so chipper and sweet. The last couple I spoke with have not been so friendly. Kind of a let down when booking a trip to the happiest place on earth!
JUJU814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
sblogs01
Earning My Ears

I think the site is down. In 10 days out and can't get any of my stuff to pull up.
sblogs01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUJU814 View Post
I just switched my resort for my upcoming trip from POP Century to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I went on the disneyworld.com website to try to look it up because once again, they did not send me the confirmation email. errr

When I try to look it up, it is not found. I'm so worried! Especially where it's for Christmas vacation week! Figures they are closed now.

I get nervous when I don't have that confirmation. I have two rooms attached to this reservation and looked in my bank account and noticed they only charged one. It's odd.

I know. Nervous Nellie right? I guess I'll be calling first thing.

This time around I have really been less than impressed with the friendliness of the CM's that take the reservations. Usually they are so chipper and sweet. The last couple I spoke with have not been so friendly. Kind of a let down when booking a trip to the happiest place on earth!
The site was down for maintenance. I was finally able to make an ADR around 10 pm but then I couldn't pull up my ressies so I wasn't sure it went through. But this morning my confirmation email of the ADR was there, so I guess it did.

I still can't pull up any of my reservations on line though.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: