Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
mom0299
DIS Veteran

Golfing at WDW

I didn't know where to put this, so if it belongs on another board, mods, please move.

We are getting the WPF&M ticket add-on for our next trip. DS16 is a huge golfer and wants to play while we are there. A round at Oak Trail is included with this ticket option. DH does not play, but will go with him. Does Oak Trail have carts to ride in or just pull carts for clubs? Is it only 9 holes? How soon can I make a tee time? What is the earliest tee time? Can anyone give me any additional information or tips on golfing at WDW?

TIA!

Disneymoon @ Dixie Landings - 1993 Family Trip @ CR - 2004 Family Trip @ CSR - 2006 Family Christmas Trip @ All Star Sports - 2006 New Year Grand Gathering @ Pop - 2007/2008 Family Christmas Trip @ CBR - 2010 Family Trip @ POR - 2013
mom0299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
mm1971
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom0299 View Post
I didn't know where to put this, so if it belongs on another board, mods, please move.

We are getting the WPF&M ticket add-on for our next trip. DS16 is a huge golfer and wants to play while we are there. A round at Oak Trail is included with this ticket option. DH does not play, but will go with him. Does Oak Trail have carts to ride in or just pull carts for clubs? Is it only 9 holes? How soon can I make a tee time? What is the earliest tee time? Can anyone give me any additional information or tips on golfing at WDW?

TIA!
I'm listening as well. Never golfed at Disney, but it on the bucket list.

mm1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
jorose01
Earning My Ears

My DH husband has golfed a couple of times at Disney and LOVES it! He has never played Oak Trail but he has said wonderful things about the other courses!

Also depending on the time of year they run twilight specials and such. I used the Disney website for additional information and booking!

It is a great way to slow down the pace of our vacation! DH usually golfs in the morning twice during our trip.

Hope this helps!!! Merry Christmas!
jorose01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: