Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where should I stay?
AKL 57 72.15%
CSR 10 12.66%
Pop 12 15.19%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
BanditsMommy
Mouseketeer

I posted this first in the Resort Changers thread, but I thought it might be easier to see the votes in a separate thread. Pick from one of these three options, please.

Okay, all of these glowing reviews have swayed me, so I think I have my final 3 options: AKL (request room near lobby), CSR (preferred - near food and lobby), or Pop (preferred). AKL would be $400 more than where I am now at POR, CSR is another $50, and I'd get money back if I switched to Pop. I am ruling POR and POFQ out, the former due to the preferred rooms being sold out, and the latter because it is not discounted and is almost the same price as AKL.

Since I can't be trusted to make this decision, I am going to decide entirely based on your votes. I asked this question and I really started to tally the results people were giving me, so I figured I'd run with that idea and give my fellow DIS-ers the chance to pick my resort. Last time I called it took the CM a while to figure out which was the current version of my reservation in the system and I'm clearly not going to make a decision on my own.

I trust all of my fellow indecisive dis-ers to make this decision since I have never stayed in any of these resorts and honestly can't say I prefer one to any other. I'd be happy to stay at any of these resorts so give me your honest opinion. It's in your hands now. :-)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: