Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
Pixie Princess
DIS Veteran

Location: With Cinderella's mice making a new dress for Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 22, 2012

How precious is this picture?!

That stinks there was no room at the inn (oh wait, that's a different holiday) for y'all and you had pack up and wait. This is part of the reason I don't like resort hopping. At least, if you are so inclined, you can call bell services and they'll handle the luggage transfer for you. I'm generally not inclined in that direction, but am glad to know I could do it if I so desired.

We really missed y'all the night before at the Lights, but you gotta take care of that ankle lady so we can have a TR with a great title like "Wheels? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Wheels. Scooter Mom Walks the World". I do think you should get on for Jan. though. Cold air and all that walking don't sound like a good combo to me. And that concludes the unsolicited medical advice portion of this post.

We went for a.m. EMH at MK on Thanksgiving, and let me tell you, the only time I've seen more people waiting to get in the MK was on the 40th anniversary. Holy cow, it was packed, and ended up being pretty much a waste of time. I don't know what they were doing over at Space, but it was at total CF trying to get in the place, and then they didn't open Frontierland for EMH, which was our whole purpose in going to EMH-hitting the Mountains. We'd done pretty much everything else we wanted to do earlier in the week. We shoulda gone back over to FLE and gone to ETwB. Live and learn.

Can't wait to read about your b'fast since we didn't really get to talk about it. I hope you had a nice Aurora. Both princess meals we've done she was kind of a snooty royal- signed, smiled and moved on. Mulan and Jasmine made up for it though. They were so wonderful the time we went. All this princess talk makes me want to book it again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: