|12-04-2012, 12:38 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Dec 2012
Advice please! Saratoga or Key West?
I'd really appreciate some resort advice. I just booked a 2-week stay at WDW for July 2013 and chose Saratoga Springs. We've stayed at pretty much all the resorts at one time or another, but they have a good deal on this resort and Old Key West, so I decided to try one of the few we've not done before.
However, I'm now wondering if I should have picked Old Key West. I have a few days to make changes, so I thought I'd seek out some advice. Main points about our trip are:
- We don't tend to use the buses, because we hate to miss park opening and find buses unreliable / crowded, but we do use them now and then. We will have a car, but like most people don't like to spend hours queuing in traffic!
- We are an adult couple, not travelling with kids. We spend lots of time in the parks, but also like a nice, comfortable resort / room.
- We probably won't go off property much.
- We are happy walking long distances
- We are pretty seasoned WDW visitors, but normally in off season. We've never been at Peak season before.
- Epcot is out most visited park
- We don't care for Golf or Spas, so that doesn't really factor in decision wise.
- Our favourite place to stay in the past has been the Boardwalk villas or Contemporary, because of the walking options, but that is out of our budget this time!
Any advice on which to pick would be great. I've tried comparing as much as I can, but am at a loss and would like to pick the best one!
Thank you in advance!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|