Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #706
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
Good morning! Been very busy around here, sorting out health issues and having workmen invade installing our new septic system. Been skimming the posts, not going to try to catch up, it's hopeless.

However, if I remember correctly our Grumpy Grandma said the reservation system was down in honor of her birthday...could it be today? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY , if it is not, then HAPPY DAY!!!

Thinking about Shelia, hope she is having a wonderful time!

I see people have been floating around dates for WDW trips. Let me know if you want to be added to the RC trip list!

Haven't said much about our upcoming trip, health issues have put it in jeopardy, but the good news is it is ON!!! I am off the clinical trial (side effects too much) and am having outpatient surgery on Friday to deal with an issue. Both the surgeon and the oncologist said they can't see why I can't go to FL for a couple of weeks at the beginning of January, so life is good!

Off to finish my Christmas shopping
Oh Sarah and lots of on Friday....

Oh boy, was Mama Linda's Birthday yesterday or is it today...oh boy



Happy Birthday Mama Linda!!!!!!


And Miss janet is next......next week actually
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #707
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
There's no denying YC is a gorgeous place!

Yeah, Orbitz. Weird, right? But it's the only way I've been able to get any discounts for 12/30-1/2. They now are offering the same 15% off after 1/2 and the Disney hotels come up at there already discounted prices. You can stack this with 7.5% back from fat wallet. With all the deals stacked, I could get an AKV 1-BR at about 48% off!

Still holding strong with YC CL though.
Yeah, now I am browsing Orbitz AND Fat Wallet

And me thinks today is the day to change to YC CL...because the system is down of course.....48% off is a steal
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #708
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,756

Grumpy grandma: from me too!

Sarah: I am sorry you have to have a surgery, I hope it is nothing too serious.Does this have to do with the swallowing issue?

Jeanette: I sometimes lock myself in the bathroom!

I must go and look at Orbitz...anything for may there?
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD6 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #709
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran
 
Missoutandabout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Posts: 2,038

Good morning to all! Is everyone bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning?

to our Linda! Wishing you a brilliant and wonderful day.

Sarah: So happy your trip is on -- your doctors are spectacular. Enjoy the shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Miss: How is your DD doing at Girl Scouts??
You have your girls in too, right? How often do they meet? Right now, Miss M's only going once a month. I guess it differs depending on the troop leader? They have their Daisy investiture ceremony tomorrow. I've just signed her up for soccer starting in the spring to go along with her swimming and contemplating a Spanish course after school because she sounded keen. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. You've got all three of your girls in dance? Is that an every-week thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow and finish up my mini TR
Hope you got some rest! How've you been feeling? Will your TR include more lovely pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Miss - Sorry to keep you chompin'. The least I can do is offer you a drink to help wash it down. I guess it had better be coffee since it's before 8am.
Staying strong on YC... that's what I like to hear!

Cawfee: The Mandatory Morning Beverage. Got my trough right here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post

I probably won't go into any of the houses with him, but will sit out in the car and work on the hat I'm knitting for a friend's daughter to go with the scarf I made her.
Y'all have a great day!!
Was that the scarf you posted pics of? You have to regale us with pictures of the hat too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I found a YC pic I like better

Orbitz, huh.....
I know! Now she's got me checking Orbitz. I'm not changing though, I'm just checking out my options...
Missoutandabout is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #710
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

Alright, which one of you blew up Orbitz... None of the Disney hotels are showing up anymore for any dates?????

Sarah - I'm sorry you are having these health issues along with the septic stuff. I'm glad your trip is still on!

Happy Birthday Grumpy Grandma!!!

Jenny - The Orbitz code only goes through April 15th and the Disney discounts are the GP discount dates of Jan 2 - Mar 7 (I think?).
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #711
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

Okay let me catch up with everyone before I finish up my mini TR and upload more pictures.

Linda – HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sarah – I am sorry to hear you have had some health setbacks I hope the surgery goes smoothly and you recover quickly so you can get to WDW. I’ll sneak back to the first page eventually and make sure you have my Feb trip correct (well as long as I don’t change it).

Miss – I think I am going to jump over to Orbitz and check it out as well Sounds like you are going to be a busy mama with all those activities for DD. We are actually backing off some of the activities, the kiddos just seem to need more downtime between school and homework. I am feeling ok, still a full blown cold, so tried, stuffy, and sore from the walking and sitting this weekend, but hanging in there. Oh and Sarah’s hair…it is a pain in the *** I have to detangle it every morning, but it does come out in the softest shiniest ringlets, we have no idea where she got it from.

Jeanette – I don’t like real life at all I have been to the grocery store and BJ’s this morning, but haven’t started the laundry yet. So I am lost, have you changed to YC or are you still at GF

Letthewookiein - I hope you get some knitting done today. I am sure you are just happy not be sitting in the bedroom all day. I still cant believe the mods took no action with the PM you received. Once again I just don’t understand some people I had to make the same call when we stayed at YC, that time it was the room right next to us, they were SOMETHING ELSE!

Janet – I hope you had a great weekend with SIL

Padawans – sounds like you had a great trip to DL! I am not in Miami but I can tell you the weather here in South Florida is BRUTAL! The humidity is sooo bad, you can literally cut through the air with a fork and knife The costs in Miami are pretty high as well. I am guessing if you are considering Miami or Dallas your hubby works for AA?

Candace – good luck tomorrow with the presentation. Did you have snow this weekend? I swear I saw pics on FB with snow up there, but I could be losing my mind, LOL!

Jen - I still havent started luandry yet, but I really need to. I love that you are already attached to the AG dolls!

I know I am missing many others, so HELLO!!!! I hope everyone is doing well

Melissa
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #712
padawans
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Okay let me catch up with everyone before I finish up my mini TR and upload more pictures.

Linda – HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sarah – I am sorry to hear you have had some health setbacks I hope the surgery goes smoothly and you recover quickly so you can get to WDW. I’ll sneak back to the first page eventually and make sure you have my Feb trip correct (well as long as I don’t change it).

Miss – I think I am going to jump over to Orbitz and check it out as well Sounds like you are going to be a busy mama with all those activities for DD. We are actually backing off some of the activities, the kiddos just seem to need more downtime between school and homework. I am feeling ok, still a full blown cold, so tried, stuffy, and sore from the walking and sitting this weekend, but hanging in there. Oh and Sarah’s hair…it is a pain in the *** I have to detangle it every morning, but it does come out in the softest shiniest ringlets, we have no idea where she got it from.

Jeanette – I don’t like real life at all I have been to the grocery store and BJ’s this morning, but haven’t started the laundry yet. So I am lost, have you changed to YC or are you still at GF

Letthewookiein - I hope you get some knitting done today. I am sure you are just happy not be sitting in the bedroom all day. I still cant believe the mods took no action with the PM you received. Once again I just don’t understand some people I had to make the same call when we stayed at YC, that time it was the room right next to us, they were SOMETHING ELSE!

Janet – I hope you had a great weekend with SIL

Padawans – sounds like you had a great trip to DL! I am not in Miami but I can tell you the weather here in South Florida is BRUTAL! The humidity is sooo bad, you can literally cut through the air with a fork and knife The costs in Miami are pretty high as well. I am guessing if you are considering Miami or Dallas your hubby works for AA?

Candace – good luck tomorrow with the presentation. Did you have snow this weekend? I swear I saw pics on FB with snow up there, but I could be losing my mind, LOL!

Jen - I still havent started luandry yet, but I really need to. I love that you are already attached to the AG dolls!

I know I am missing many others, so HELLO!!!! I hope everyone is doing well

Melissa
Yes you are correct. We could have moved to Tampa or MCO a month ago, but we had such little time to make such a life changing descision. If I could go back 2 months and redo that descision we would be living in Tampa right now. The commuting thing is harder than I thought, but there is chance of a merger happening that would keep us in Phoenix. We are just kind of waiting things out at the moment, but also thinking about a permanent move if things don't work out. As far as cost of living goes I know I am not going to have it as easy as I have had it the last 15 years. Disney is going to lose some of my money.

I think I need to make a trip to Florida in July and see what's it like. That's what I always tell people that are thinking about moving to Phoenix. Come spend a week in July before you commit. It's like living inside an oven.
padawans is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #713
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout
Was that the scarf you posted pics of? You have to regale us with pictures of the hat too.
No, that scarf was for me. This was just a plain purple scarf. I'll post pics when I'm done with it, which will hopefully be in the next couple of days.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11 I've been BOO'ed by pigletgirl!!
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #714
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,954

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger
Letthewookiein - I hope you get some knitting done today. I am sure you are just happy not be sitting in the bedroom all day. I still cant believe the mods took no action with the PM you received. Once again I just don’t understand some people I had to make the same call when we stayed at YC, that time it was the room right next to us, they were SOMETHING ELSE!

Melissa
Thanks!! I am getting some done while the DH is working. Being able to hang out with him like this is one of the things I really like about his job. Actually the DH came out to the car to check prices for parts that he needed. As I was knitting, I was listening to dtuneslive and it was the audio from the HM. I think it was the 30th anny from DL. Anyway, he said I was obsessed and I needed help.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG!! I hope you have a magical birthday!!
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11 I've been BOO'ed by pigletgirl!!
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #715
BanditsMommy
Mouseketeer
 
BanditsMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans

I love CSR. I think it's pool is second only to SAB. The preferred area is really close to the main building. They also have a club level which I actually had booked for about 2 days before I switched to AKL. I still havent made up my mind.. We stayed at AKL once and our room was a mile...no kidding..from the lobby. At GCH in California same thing. The deluxe resorts may look more compact, but that can be deceiving. The difference is your walking inside instead of outside. If you do stay at AKl request a room close to the lobby. I highly recommend CSR if your trying to save money. The bus stop and lobby is close to the preferred area. The pool is about a 5-10 minute walk.

I think I may have talked myself into switching back from Akl to CSR.
I'm glad my invoices are coming by email and not snail mail this time around. I killed quite a few trees this past summer.
Okay, all of these glowing reviews have swayed me, so I think I have my final 3 options: AKL (request room near lobby), CSR (preferred - near food and lobby), or Pop (preferred). AKL would be $400 more than where I am now at POR, CSR is another $50, and I'd get money back if I switched to Pop. I am ruling POR and POFQ out, the former due to the preferred rooms being sold out, and the latter because it is not discounted and is almost the same price as AKL.

Since I can't be trusted to make this decision, I am going to decide entirely based on your votes. Last time I called it took the CM a while to figure out which was the current version of my reservation in the system and I'm clearly not going to make a decision on my own.

I trust all of my fellow indecisive dis-ers to make this decision since I have never stayed in any of these resorts and honestly can't say I prefer one to any other. I'd be happy to stay at any of these resorts so give me your honest opinion. It's in your hands now. :-)
__________________
Me: DFi: Bandit:
BanditsMommy is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #716
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

I think I am just going to create a Flickr album and post the link here because I just have too many pics to be posting one by one

Okay, let’s see what have I missed. Sarah went on Space Mountain Sunday afternoon for the first time and LOVED it! Monday was our AK day and I swear the kids could spend the whole day on Expedition Everest, I only rode once, but DH kept going on with them. Oh and the zebras are finally at the safari, and there were so many! Leaving is always an issue with Steven, he gets so upset and it makes it hard. But it unfortunately is a necessary evil

I loved going around to the MK and Epcot resorts and seeing all the decorations, it was a nice break from the parks and just fun to do. Plus it gave us a chance to look around and see if we wanted to make a RC

We also lucked out this time and Sarah said she wanted to sleep on the day bed, sleeping arrangements are usually a hassle, so we were thrilled she wanted to sleep there. Steven was more than thrilled to have a queen size bed to himself. We all slept much better than we usually do in a hotel room. So I guess this leads to me my CR thoughts. The kids absolutely LOVED it! DH felt the same way as he did when we walked through in October, that the Grand Concourse feels like an airport terminal, and that the rest just feels like a normal hotel and not a resort. But with that said, I have to say having everything so close and not having to walk down winding hallways was great The room was phenomenal! We totally noticed the size difference between CR and WL and even YC. My only complaint (which I had also read on the boards) was that because the bathroom is ultra contemporary you lose the big vanity counter area and shelf. I had to put most of the toiletries beneath the sinks instead of next to and above. I was also surprised to see the shower in the sink area and not with the commode like it usually is. Although I think I liked it this way better, and all the doors are sliding, so you don’t have to worry about opening to the door onto anyone. The resort was at 98% capacity and we never really felt it. No monorail or elevator issues at all, which I had read there could be.

So now CL, well what can I say…the convenience factor was HUGE! Loved being to just grab food and drinks whenever we wanted and made getting going in the morning so much easier. But the view of the MK really is what it is about The firework music is piped in on speakers on lounge balcony and it is just an amazing view! So nice to sit and watch the fireworks and not have to fight through any crowds! We did bring dinner up from the Contempo Café on Saturday night and it was great to have a quiet comfy place to eat. Will we stay at CL level again, probably not any time soon. The view was and convenience was great, but at what the upcharge is (an extra $140/nt), we just can’t justify it again.

If a TPV opens up I may consider it, but there are enough places to see the MK from the resort that I don’t think it’s a must. Plus the kids loved the EWP and watching the Epcot fireworks and I think the view of Bay Lake is just very relaxing.

So it looks like I wont be making a RC for Feb, the kids are 100% set on CR. We tried to give the push while we were over at YC, but they weren’t having it, LOL! Even though CR is so magical being so close to MK, it really has such a different feel than the Epcot resorts, and there is something over there that DH and I just feel.

Let me see if I can get the rest of my pics uploaded and I will post a link.

Melissa
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #717
BanditsMommy
Mouseketeer
 
BanditsMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger
So now CL, well what can I say…the convenience factor was HUGE! Loved being to just grab food and drinks whenever we wanted and made getting going in the morning so much easier. But the view of the MK really is what it is about The firework music is piped in on speakers on lounge balcony and it is just an amazing view! So nice to sit and watch the fireworks and not have to fight through any crowds! We did bring dinner up from the Contempo Café on Saturday night and it was great to have a quiet comfy place to eat. Will we stay at CL level again, probably not any time soon. The view was and convenience was great, but at what the upcharge is (an extra $140/nt), we just can’t justify it again.

If a TPV opens up I may consider it, but there are enough places to see the MK from the resort that I don’t think it’s a must. Plus the kids loved the EWP and watching the Epcot fireworks and I think the view of Bay Lake is just very relaxing.

So it looks like I wont be making a RC for Feb, the kids are 100% set on CR. We tried to give the push while we were over at YC, but they weren’t having it, LOL! Even though CR is so magical being so close to MK, it really has such a different feel than the Epcot resorts, and there is something over there that DH and I just feel.

Melissa
I keep thinking about doing CR in the future and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! When coming off the monorail and going to CG I always wonder if the rooms are as nice as I hope they'd be or if they're a bit dated as the concept of the resort suggests. I have always loved the resort, but I feared what was "contemporary" in the 70's might not translate to today and I'd be disappointed. I think after your review, this is my number one post graduation option. For now I'll just have to stick to what my student budget can handle. LOL :-P
__________________
Me: DFi: Bandit:
BanditsMommy is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #718
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,317

Thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes!!! You are all such a special group of ladies and I'm so happy to have you all in my life.
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #719
Janet B
DIS Veteran
 
Janet B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Harleysville, PA
Posts: 3,992

Linda .... A very happy birthday to you!! Hope you are celebrating in style tonight!!
__________________
Janet

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #720
chimo2u
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,677

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsMommy View Post
Okay, all of these glowing reviews have swayed me, so I think I have my final 3 options: AKL (request room near lobby), CSR (preferred - near food and lobby), or Pop (preferred). AKL would be $400 more than where I am now at POR, CSR is another $50, and I'd get money back if I switched to Pop. I am ruling POR and POFQ out, the former due to the preferred rooms being sold out, and the latter because it is not discounted and is almost the same price as AKL.

Since I can't be trusted to make this decision, I am going to decide entirely based on your votes. Last time I called it took the CM a while to figure out which was the current version of my reservation in the system and I'm clearly not going to make a decision on my own.

I trust all of my fellow indecisive dis-ers to make this decision since I have never stayed in any of these resorts and honestly can't say I prefer one to any other. I'd be happy to stay at any of these resorts so give me your honest opinion. It's in your hands now. :-)
Hi Bandits mommy Welcome to our little home! I am usually more active here, but work life -- as my RCer Friends will tell you has kept me away from my favourite hangout hopefully in the new yr. that will change and I can be a more-contributing member of this thread as I enjoy chatting and sharing day to day life with you all!

My vote goes to AKL!!!! it is absoulutely amazing, beautiful and relaxing....so worth the small $400 upgrade to stay there. The buses are plentiful and never a long wait, the feeling you get staying there is unmatched, and it is definitely my favourite resort that I've stayed at so far -- I've tried AKL, POLY and BC --- and always stay club level -- but just because I am spoiled and I am a club level gal at heart! I love me my CL
With that said, my next trip will be at KIDANI in Jan 2015-- with my DS for his HS grad trip/ with his GF and my DH -- I am giving up CL for the conveniences of more space, and a in room laundry facility, and an extra bathroom! I look forward to the new savahnah, and the wrap around balcony to enjoy viewing those beautiful animals! Also, first pick up at Kidani bus stop will be a plus after always being picked up second at Jambo house. Two teenagers/ and extra bathroom??? can you say Awesome!! and KING BED!! so, yes.....even though I am giving up club level, I think I'll fall in love with the other side of AKL. Deluxe Dining plan is on my radar for that trip too -- so I think it will work out in the end! My heart is with AKL -- nothing has lived up to it yet for me, so I think you will absoulutely love it there!!! I hope TEAM AKL wins out!!!
Marie
__________________
Thanks Kook


Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.