Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #1096
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by katallo View Post
Hi, could you add us for Bin 1 4/14-4/21? Thanks!
Woo Hoo, you are down for Bin #1


Quote:
Originally Posted by dlca1 View Post
Hi-

Can you add us for Bin #2 for 12/2/2012-12/6/2012?

Thanks!
I can't add you at this point, because the DISer who would have needed your contact info for the bin is already on vacation. Sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlacfire View Post
Hi! Could you add us for bin 2 from 5/27 - 6/1 please?
You are all set for Bin #2
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #1097
dshack3
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haPevraftr

Woohoo! We will be there shortly after you!
haPevraftr,

I see you will have bin1, right before we arrive. Since my post count is not high enough to allow me to PM you, can you PM me an email where I can reach you?

Thanks in advance,
dshack3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #1098
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran
 
haPevraftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshack3 View Post
haPevraftr,

I see you will have bin1, right before we arrive. Since my post count is not high enough to allow me to PM you, can you PM me an email where I can reach you?

Thanks in advance,
I sent you a PM
__________________
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #1099
headinsouth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35

Hi- i contacted the person after me on the list and she said she never signed up for this -not sure how her name got on it. I PM's disneyforus a few days ago to see what to do and didn't get an answer back. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I contact the person after the next?
__________________
DH Me DD1 DD2
headinsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #1100
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran
 
haPevraftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Hi- i contacted the person after me on the list and she said she never signed up for this -not sure how her name got on it. I PM's disneyforus a few days ago to see what to do and didn't get an answer back. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I contact the person after the next?
Last January, ge0rgette2 and I had exchanged some PMs discussing booking options for WBC. At that time she was considering it, but wasn't convinced it was her best option. Must have made other plans and somehow didn't get removed from the list? I think you should wait until the end of the week and if you still haven't heard from disneyforus, then contact the next person on the list. The week after yours is prime time and maybe if someone knows it is available, they could still get in on using the bin then?
__________________
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #1101
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better
 
aubriee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East of Dallas
Posts: 14,809

Hi! I just got through reading most of this thread. I have two trips planned for 2013 and would love to take part in this. My trip dates are Friday May 10th through Monday May 20th, then Friday Nov 22nd through Monday Dec 2nd. If those dates are available I'd love to be added to the list.

I do have one question though: From what I read the bins are heavy. I'll have a rental car of course, but how do you get the bin from bell services up to your villa? Will they deliver it and pick it up? In Nov/Dec my husband will be with me, but in May I'll be solo (or my elderly mom may be with me--she hasn't decided yet).

May will be my first time staying at Bonnet Creek and I'm really excited. I rented through Vacation Strategies.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #1102
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Hi! I just got through reading most of this thread. I have two trips planned for 2013 and would love to take part in this. My trip dates are Friday May 10th through Monday May 20th, then Friday Nov 22nd through Monday Dec 2nd. If those dates are available I'd love to be added to the list.

I do have one question though: From what I read the bins are heavy. I'll have a rental car of course, but how do you get the bin from bell services up to your villa? Will they deliver it and pick it up? In Nov/Dec my husband will be with me, but in May I'll be solo (or my elderly mom may be with me--she hasn't decided yet).

May will be my first time staying at Bonnet Creek and I'm really excited. I rented through Vacation Strategies.
We too had a rental car. What we did was drive up to bell services (it is near the area of check in) and parked close by. If it is too heavy to carry to the car they have the roller carts available to transfer it to your vehicle and then upon arriving to your tower use a roller cart there as well. Hope this is helpful. By the way bell services is located outside near the front lobby and on parking lot side.
__________________


Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #1103
MatthewGracesMom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26

Smile will be in Dec. 16 to Dec. 22

Hi, we will be in Bonnet Creek for the first time Dec. 16 to Dec. 22. I noticed that this time slot is still available. Can we be part of it? Thanks!
MatthewGracesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #1104
jlhill4444
Mouseketeer
 
jlhill4444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 373

Hello. Can you sign me up for a bin for June 19-29, 2013. Thanks!
__________________
Julia

My family:

Me , DH , DS9 , DD8 and DD1
jlhill4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #1105
drmnofdisney
Earning My Ears
 
drmnofdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: on long island NY
Posts: 42

I have bin #1 for 12/14-12/16 so is it my understanding that after I check in I go to bell services and ask for the red bin in the back with DRMNOFDISNEY on it and when I check out I give it back to bell services with the next persons name it.
drmnofdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #1106
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran
 
haPevraftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmnofdisney View Post
I have bin #1 for 12/14-12/16 so is it my understanding that after I check in I go to bell services and ask for the red bin in the back with DRMNOFDISNEY on it and when I check out I give it back to bell services with the next persons name it.
I thought you needed to PM the person who was traveling before you and give them your real name to put on the bin. Then make sure you have the real name of the next person to pass it on.
__________________
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #1107
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by haPevraftr

I thought you needed to PM the person who was traveling before you and give them your real name to put on the bin. Then make sure you have the real name of the next person to pass it on.
This is my understanding as well.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy
__________________


Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #1108
headinsouth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Hi- i contacted the person after me on the list and she said she never signed up for this -not sure how her name got on it. I PM's disneyforus a few days ago to see what to do and didn't get an answer back. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I contact the person after the next?
I leave very soon since we are driving and need to have everything in order. I didn't hear back from disneyforus so I PM'd the person for first week of Jan or their contact info.
__________________
DH Me DD1 DD2
headinsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #1109
encinc
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 696

I'm here now! Picked up bin #2 today. Planning a crockpot meal tomorrow night, and we didn't pack enough sunscreen so the spray bottles will be put to good use.
encinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #1110
dshack3
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haPevraftr

I sent you a PM
haPevraftr,

Can you PM once more, the email you had left has not seemed to work. I am assuming part of it got cut off.

Thanks and talk to you soon.
dshack3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.