Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #16
wgeo
That's the kind of day where you can't open your mouth without a song jumping right out of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulderxcoltrane View Post
What are the minimum rental requirements for Fastbreak?
Nothing - there are no requirements. All you have to do is sign up for the program and make sure your fastbreak id# is attached to your ressie and you are set.

The fastbreak program essentially keeps track of the info you would have to normally give them at checkin. So to sign up for fastbreak you load in all of your credit card and drivers lics. info etc. so that you don't have to do that at the airport, and can skip the main check in counter.

DH me DS 10 DD 9

WDW Trips: 1982, 1987, 1994, 2011, 2012, 2014
Disney Magic: 2014
wgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
mikehn
DIS Veteran

Everybody knows that Budget has the best prices around and guess what? That means Budget is going to have the longest lines. You can join the Fastbreak club. This allows you to go straight to the garage to get your vehicle. But that doesnt mean there wont be a line in the garage. It just means you dont have to stop at the counter in the terminal. This is probably the only hassle. Other than this, the rest of the experience is pretty good.
mikehn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #18
mulderxcoltrane
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgeo View Post
Nothing - there are no requirements. All you have to do is sign up for the program and make sure your fastbreak id# is attached to your ressie and you are set.

The fastbreak program essentially keeps track of the info you would have to normally give them at checkin. So to sign up for fastbreak you load in all of your credit card and drivers lics. info etc. so that you don't have to do that at the airport, and can skip the main check in counter.
Do I have to link my Fastbreak account # to my reservation prior to arrival?

here's why I ask: I registered for Fastbreak awhile back and then had my # added to an existing rental reservation. When I did so, it removed the promotional pricing I'd used and gave me rack rates.
mulderxcoltrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
wgeo
That's the kind of day where you can't open your mouth without a song jumping right out of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulderxcoltrane View Post
Do I have to link my Fastbreak account # to my reservation prior to arrival?

here's why I ask: I registered for Fastbreak awhile back and then had my # added to an existing rental reservation. When I did so, it removed the promotional pricing I'd used and gave me rack rates.
Yes, you need them linked prior to your arrival, or you would have to use the counter inside, which takes away the time savings.

Try to make the ressie again, look at your original ressie with the good rates and when you start over make sure you key in those bcd codes or coupon codes that are listed on your ressie and your fastbreak number. I'm usually successful if I start over and re-enter in my original discount codes. The fastbreak # by itself doesn't give you any kind of a discount.

DH me DS 10 DD 9

WDW Trips: 1982, 1987, 1994, 2011, 2012, 2014
Disney Magic: 2014
wgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
mulderxcoltrane
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgeo View Post
Yes, you need them linked prior to your arrival, or you would have to use the counter inside, which takes away the time savings.

Try to make the ressie again, look at your original ressie with the good rates and when you start over make sure you key in those bcd codes or coupon codes that are listed on your ressie and your fastbreak number. I'm usually successful if I start over and re-enter in my original discount codes. The fastbreak # by itself doesn't give you any kind of a discount.
Thanks - it worked on one one-way, but not the next. ;(
mulderxcoltrane is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: