Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #691
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,752

Wookie: I just noticed you are getting very close to ADR time!! I seriously don't know about some of the people on the Dis. There seem to be some crazies!! That is why I stay close to this thread. I chimed in on a thread on the community board about visiting after a baby is born. Boy was that one getting ugly too.

Melissa: Are u home now??

JanetB: Glad you guys understand me!

Candace: I think that is great you are going for a raise and have all the paperwork to back yourself up! What a great role model you are for your girls.

Pas: Yes what is it with that? My kiddos also tell me they "don't act like this at school" and the teachers say they are great too.... Guess they are super comfortable with us and can just let it all out. Glad to hear your conferences went well.

Miss: How is your DD doing at Girl Scouts??

Sarah: Where are you and HOW are you??

Ginny: Have we had a full trip report yet?? Or did I miss it??

Hi to all....and Have a great night.
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #692
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,301

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
Thanks for the info. My kids are currently homeschooled. I'm not sure if we'll do it forever, but for know that's what we're doing. I know it's easy to homeschool in Texas. My nursing liscense is also good in Texas so that's a plus.
We have heard Grapevine is a good area. We looked at houses in Flower Mound about 15 years ago and liked it, but settled on Phoenix instead. The only thing that scares about Texas is the weather. I have only lived in California and Arizona. I'm used to perfect weather. It does get hot here in the Summer, but the other 9 months are perfect. 78 degrees and sunny today. Money is an object. We are very middle class. The cost of living is so low in Arizona, and nurses are paid well here. Living in Arizona is the only reason we are able to spend 25k + on vacations every year. I would love to keep my vacation budget, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that living somewhere else. I have heard nursing salaries are comparable to Arizona. My dh's salary will be the same no matter where he goes. He works for an airline. I guess cost of living is our main concern. We would also like to be in a nice area close to a lifetime fitness.
Well as you know if you are worried about the cost of living - don't move back to California!!! We've actually thought about moving to Arizona. It would be about the same driving time to our adult kids in Los Angeles/Santa Monica as we are now in Sacramento .... and the weather would be better!!!
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #693
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
Thanks for the info. My kids are currently homeschooled. I'm not sure if we'll do it forever, but for know that's what we're doing. I know it's easy to homeschool in Texas. My nursing liscense is also good in Texas so that's a plus.
We have heard Grapevine is a good area. We looked at houses in Flower Mound about 15 years ago and liked it, but settled on Phoenix instead. The only thing that scares about Texas is the weather. I have only lived in California and Arizona. I'm used to perfect weather. It does get hot here in the Summer, but the other 9 months are perfect. 78 degrees and sunny today. Money is an object. We are very middle class. The cost of living is so low in Arizona, and nurses are paid well here. Living in Arizona is the only reason we are able to spend 25k + on vacations every year. I would love to keep my vacation budget, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that living somewhere else. I have heard nursing salaries are comparable to Arizona. My dh's salary will be the same no matter where he goes. He works for an airline. I guess cost of living is our main concern. We would also like to be in a nice area close to a lifetime fitness.
I actually know several people that home school their kids in the DFW area. Grapevine is a good area. I have a friend that works at one of the elementary school in Grapevine. It is between Dallas and Fort Worth, kinda to the north, and it where the DFW airport is. There is a lot to do in GV. The Grapevine Mills mall, /w Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium. I'm not sure about the lifetime fitness, since we aren't members, but I think there is one in Southlake, which is right by GV. Also, there if you want to work as a nurse, there is the Baylor Grapevine Hospital. My mil worked there since 1989, but had to stop working there b/c of going on disability. I don't know if your looking to buy or rent, but when we were just looking to rent a home in the Northwest School District, it was hard to fine something close to $1,100. Heck I even found a single wide trailer house for $1,200 a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Wookie: I just noticed you are getting very close to ADR time!! I seriously don't know about some of the people on the Dis. There seem to be some crazies!! That is why I stay close to this thread. I chimed in on a thread on the community board about visiting after a baby is born. Boy was that one getting ugly too.

I know I am and I still haven't figured out all of my ADRs. I was thinking about Jiko for our first night there, but then wanted the Yachtmans Steakhouse. Then DH reminded me that he can't eat steak (he had the lap band several years ago) and so he doesn't want to eat there. Mostly I forgot b/c he'll eat at Salt Grass, but I guess that's b/c he like their Range Rattlers (Jalapenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp and then deep fried). When we go to Salt Grass he gets those and their baked potato soup instead of a steak. Maybe I'll go back to the Jiko idea. It just has to be two credits. oooo, or maybe we could do the luau at the Poly.



Some threads can get prety crazy!! I remember one about the guy that sky writes over WDW. CathrynRose was complaining that he ruined her pictures and that no one would be convinced to become a Christian based on seeing his sky writing on vacation. Then she also said that b/c of his sky writing, it would keep her from ever becoming a Christian. I pointed out the problem in her theories. That if his sky writing could keep someone from becoming a Christian, it could also help someone become one. I guess using logic on her didn't work and she got nasty. Then again, from what I've read about her, that is just normal for her.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #694
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,752

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I actually know several people that home school their kids in the DFW area. Grapevine is a good area. I have a friend that works at one of the elementary school in Grapevine. It is between Dallas and Fort Worth, kinda to the north, and it where the DFW airport is. There is a lot to do in GV. The Grapevine Mills mall, /w Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium. I'm not sure about the lifetime fitness, since we aren't members, but I think there is one in Southlake, which is right by GV. Also, there if you want to work as a nurse, there is the Baylor Grapevine Hospital. My mil worked there since 1989, but had to stop working there b/c of going on disability. I don't know if your looking to buy or rent, but when we were just looking to rent a home in the Northwest School District, it was hard to fine something close to $1,100. Heck I even found a single wide trailer house for $1,200 a month.




I know I am and I still haven't figured out all of my ADRs. I was thinking about Jiko for our first night there, but then wanted the Yachtmans Steakhouse. Then DH reminded me that he can't eat steak (he had the lap band several years ago) and so he doesn't want to eat there. Mostly I forgot b/c he'll eat at Salt Grass, but I guess that's b/c he like their Range Rattlers (Jalapenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp and then deep fried). When we go to Salt Grass he gets those and their baked potato soup instead of a steak. Maybe I'll go back to the Jiko idea. It just has to be two credits. oooo, or maybe we could do the luau at the Poly.



Some threads can get prety crazy!! I remember one about the guy that sky writes over WDW. CathrynRose was complaining that he ruined her pictures and that no one would be convinced to become a Christian based on seeing his sky writing on vacation. Then she also said that b/c of his sky writing, it would keep her from ever becoming a Christian. I pointed out the problem in her theories. That if his sky writing could keep someone from becoming a Christian, it could also help someone become one. I guess using logic on her didn't work and she got nasty. Then again, from what I've read about her, that is just normal for her.
Yep, I think it is best to stay out of the arguments from now on for me. If nothing else, at least I can sleep easier knowing this MIL problem that I have seems to be universal!!

I like the sounds of Jiko, we haven't tried it though. I think we will save that one for our adults only trip that we will make someday!!
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #695
padawans
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Well as you know if you are worried about the cost of living - don't move back to California!!! We've actually thought about moving to Arizona. It would be about the same driving time to our adult kids in Los Angeles/Santa Monica as we are now in Sacramento .... and the weather would be better!!!
I know. My dh is working at LAX, but no way in heck would I would back there. This is just temporary until we figure something else out or he gets called back to Phoenix. My salary would double in LA, but my mortgage would increase 6 times. It takes us 5 1/2 hours to drive drive to LA that includes a lunch stop. You have to time it to miss traffic of course.

July/August are brutal, but if you have a pool, and can afford to head to California for a break it's not bad at all. I think our weather is very similar to Florida minus humidity. May and June are hot, but tolerable, and the nights are beautiful. July and August unbearable. The rest of the year perfect. I really enjoy living here. There's not a lot to do other than play golf, but I have a lot of disposable income to leave town. My family in California can't even afford a day at Disneyland. I'm not sure why they stay there.
padawans is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #696
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,796

Home and car unpacked. Kids sleeping!!! Now to switch gears and get DH ready for a whirlwind trip to LA tomorrow. His partner told him Friday night that they were going to talk to another company about a buyout. When I saw this man is crazy, I mean crazy.....they are flying from FLL to LAX at 7am, then taking a red eye back same day and landing in FLL at 6am Wed morning. Seriously!!!

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow and finish up my mini TR

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #697
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,752

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Home and car unpacked. Kids sleeping!!! Now to switch gears and get DH ready for a whirlwind trip to LA tomorrow. His partner told him Friday night that they were going to talk to another company about a buyout. When I saw this man is crazy, I mean crazy.....they are flying from FLL to LAX at 7am, then taking a red eye back same day and landing in FLL at 6am Wed morning. Seriously!!!

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow and finish up my mini TR

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Try to get some sleep too! And don't start any of this tonight!
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #698
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,301

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
I know. My dh is working at LAX, but no way in heck would I would back there. This is just temporary until we figure something else out or he gets called back to Phoenix. My salary would double in LA, but my mortgage would increase 6 times. It takes us 5 1/2 hours to drive drive to LA that includes a lunch stop. You have to time it to miss traffic of course.

July/August are brutal, but if you have a pool, and can afford to head to California for a break it's not bad at all. I think our weather is very similar to Florida minus humidity. May and June are hot, but tolerable, and the nights are beautiful. July and August unbearable. The rest of the year perfect. I really enjoy living here. There's not a lot to do other than play golf, but I have a lot of disposable income to leave town. My family in California can't even afford a day at Disneyland. I'm not sure why they stay there.
We've only been there on vacation but I really liked it. Both times we stayed in Scottsdale and it seemed like a really nice clean city. We enjoyed side trips to Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Flagstaff. All the professional sports are there. There's snow skiing not too far away. So really there is a lot to do there. I think the housing prices are about the same as where I am. And we all know that I know how to jump on a plane to Florida to get my Disney fix!!!
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #699
padawans
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
We've only been there on vacation but I really liked it. Both times we stayed in Scottsdale and it seemed like a really nice clean city. We enjoyed side trips to Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Flagstaff. All the professional sports are there. There's snow skiing not too far away. So really there is a lot to do there. I think the housing prices are about the same as where I am. And we all know that I know how to jump on a plane to Florida to get my Disney fix!!!
Scottsdale is the most expensive area in the valley. It's very nice. 16 years ago we bought a 3000 sq foot house on a golf course out in the middle of nowhere for next to nothing. Of course it has all built up into a really nice family community with all the infrastructure including a hospital a mile away.

I haven't skied at Flagstaff. My parents had a condo in Mammoth Lakes so I think I got spoiled as a kid. I also worry about getting injured and not being able to work. That would really screw up my Disney trips, and I can't have that. You are right we do have sports. I love spring training. I love the Dbacks. The only thing I have missed is the Ocean, but I guess you don't have that in SMF so no problem.
padawans is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #700
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

babyberger - Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. It sounds like you guys has an amazing time (save for the smoking incident. ugh )

letthewookein - OMG. I cannot believe that the mods can't do anything about a PM like that. Unacceptable IMO. I'm sorry you were subjected to that.

Miss - Sorry to keep you chompin'. The least I can do is offer you a drink to help wash it down. I guess it had better be coffee since it's before 8am.

No changes yet, but I don't think I'm done yet. I'm not feeling settled and Orbitz went and extended their sale. Now it even includes the second part of my trip.

Hi to MM, padawans, pas, Janet, JC, GG, Jenny and everybody I missed!
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #701
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
I know. My dh is working at LAX, but no way in heck would I would back there. This is just temporary until we figure something else out or he gets called back to Phoenix. My salary would double in LA, but my mortgage would increase 6 times. It takes us 5 1/2 hours to drive drive to LA that includes a lunch stop. You have to time it to miss traffic of course.

July/August are brutal, but if you have a pool, and can afford to head to California for a break it's not bad at all. I think our weather is very similar to Florida minus humidity. May and June are hot, but tolerable, and the nights are beautiful. July and August unbearable. The rest of the year perfect. I really enjoy living here. There's not a lot to do other than play golf, but I have a lot of disposable income to leave town. My family in California can't even afford a day at Disneyland. I'm not sure why they stay there.
The summers here don't get Phoenix hot, but it's still too hot/humid for me.
My DH used to be a mortgage loan underwriter. He has been saying for years that the homes in CA are way over priced.


Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
letthewookein - OMG. I cannot believe that the mods can't do anything about a PM like that. Unacceptable IMO. I'm sorry you were subjected to that.
Thanks. It bothered me for the longest time. Now I just feel sorry for the person to have that much anger over a thread on a message board.


GOOD MORNING RC'ERS!!!!
I'm not sure how much I'll be around today. I think I'm going to hang out with the DH at work. He's an appliance repair guy and the person he has been training, his sister's hubby, is riding with another one of the tech's today. I probably won't go into any of the houses with him, but will sit out in the car and work on the hat I'm knitting for a friend's daughter to go with the scarf I made her.
Y'all have a great day!!
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #702
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,101

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
They were so nasty that I sent copies to a mod. The mod said there was nothing they could do since it was done through a PM, even as nasty as the PMs were.
Some threads get ugly...that's why I stick with friends here...and friendly TRs...etc...people just go out of their way to be mean sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
Good luck with the raise. I forgot what a raise looks like. My compay has frozen raises for the last 4 years. I have to work more hours to make more money. My only other option would be to quit vacationing.
Yay for May

Nurses aren't getting raises anymore here either...state of hospitals/healthcare reimbursement...not looking good it'll change anytime soon...but I also would rather work more than cut the vacation budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Three cheers for the rockin' Pas crew!! Way to go!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsMommy View Post
I would love to do AKL, but is it really worth the extra $? I've currently paid up my POR stay, and it would be another $400 on top of that. Or should I just get some money back and stay at Pop?
derful, but depending on your room location...you may find yourself doing a lot of walking..at least at POR you do have an internal bus, and IMO Pop isn't a large resort...esp. if you get preferred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Jeanette: So, how's that new YC background? Have you changed it back yet?
I found a YC pic I like better

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
I think I may have talked myself into switching back from Akl to CSR.
I'm glad my invoices are coming by email and not snail mail this time around. I killed quite a few trees this past summer.
I was still getting invoices while I was away on my trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Pas: Yes what is it with that? My kiddos also tell me they "don't act like this at school" and the teachers say they are great too.... Guess they are super comfortable with us and can just let it all out. Glad to hear your conferences went well.
I am glad they are good when they are not at home. But there are tmes I want to lock myself in my room and hide under the covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Home and car unpacked. Kids sleeping!!! Now to switch gears and get DH ready for a whirlwind trip to LA tomorrow. His partner told him Friday night that they were going to talk to another company about a buyout. When I saw this man is crazy, I mean crazy.....they are flying from FLL to LAX at 7am, then taking a red eye back same day and landing in FLL at 6am Wed morning. Seriously!!!
Welcome back to real life Melissa.... February is not far away

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
No changes yet, but I don't think I'm done yet. I'm not feeling settled and Orbitz went and extended their sale. Now it even includes the second part of my trip.
Orbitz, huh.....
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #703
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,101

I hope our Sheila is having a fantastic time
__________________

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #704
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I found a YC pic I like better

Orbitz, huh.....
There's no denying YC is a gorgeous place!

Yeah, Orbitz. Weird, right? But it's the only way I've been able to get any discounts for 12/30-1/2. They now are offering the same 15% off after 1/2 and the Disney hotels come up at there already discounted prices. You can stack this with 7.5% back from fat wallet. With all the deals stacked, I could get an AKV 1-BR at about 48% off!

Still holding strong with YC CL though.
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #705
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,092

Good morning! Been very busy around here, sorting out health issues and having workmen invade installing our new septic system. Been skimming the posts, not going to try to catch up, it's hopeless.

However, if I remember correctly our Grumpy Grandma said the reservation system was down in honor of her birthday...could it be today? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY , if it is not, then HAPPY DAY!!!

Thinking about Shelia, hope she is having a wonderful time!

I see people have been floating around dates for WDW trips. Let me know if you want to be added to the RC trip list!

Haven't said much about our upcoming trip, health issues have put it in jeopardy, but the good news is it is ON!!! I am off the clinical trial (side effects too much) and am having outpatient surgery on Friday to deal with an issue. Both the surgeon and the oncologist said they can't see why I can't go to FL for a couple of weeks at the beginning of January, so life is good!

Off to finish my Christmas shopping
__________________
TY KOOK! TY Lulu'smom!
Jungle Cruiser is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.