Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #46
dawnmichele
DIS Veteran

My 2010 Disney Book

I am not really a scrapbooker, but I am an art girl. I couldn't live without my art journal. I like to cut things out and paste them down. I like to make lines on paper. I'm also big on documenting life (and a serious Project Life fan), so as I've been preparing for this trip, I've been thinking about how to document it when we get back.

For my last trip in 2010, I made a unique little mini book. I loved making it, and I love looking at it. I was checking it out for ideas and decided to photograph it and share it here on the disboards. There are a lot of pages, so I am making it its own thread in the creative section of the boards, but I wanted to show you a little of it here and link to the thread in case you're interested! I hope you'll check it out if you're into that kind of thing.

Here are some sample pages:

And here's the link:
My 2010 Disney Book
dawnmichele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #47
murmkc
Mouseketeer

That book is awesome!
murmkc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #48
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Your 2010 disney book is so creative!! That must have taken forever to put together.

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #49
dawnmichele
DIS Veteran

Thank you Deesknee!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
That must have taken forever to put together.

It did take a while, but I put a lot of it together before we went, which helped. And then when we got home, it was a great way to help sweep away the post Disney blues!

This time I haven't really put anything together. Looking back I think I was limited by some of what I had already prepared so I'm wanting more freedom this time to put what I want where I want it. I've gathered stuff, and cut some images out, but that's about all.

Our trip is SO CLOSE right now! I have given myself permission to be ALL ABOUT Disney until we leave. Today I did online check in and confirmed all our other reservations. Tomorrow I will finish packing all the things I can and Wednesday will be super last minute shopping, last minute cleaning and doing my nails with the Mickey heads I got online.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #50
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmichele View Post
Thank you Deesknee!!

It did take a while, but I put a lot of it together before we went, which helped. And then when we got home, it was a great way to help sweep away the post Disney blues!

This time I haven't really put anything together. Looking back I think I was limited by some of what I had already prepared so I'm wanting more freedom this time to put what I want where I want it. I've gathered stuff, and cut some images out, but that's about all.

Our trip is SO CLOSE right now! I have given myself permission to be ALL ABOUT Disney until we leave. Today I did online check in and confirmed all our other reservations. Tomorrow I will finish packing all the things I can and Wednesday will be super last minute shopping, last minute cleaning and doing my nails with the Mickey heads I got online.

YAY to be all about disney!!! Even cleaning can be fun when it means it will be clean when you get home!

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #51
murmkc
Mouseketeer

I know you are still at Disney having a blast, but I am ready for the trip report now!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #52
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

Just jumping in now! I love your 2010 book! I also love documenting life, but I do it via scrapbook. It is so nice to look back on your trips, and that is much easier when you have it all in one place! You did an amazing job!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR*November 2014 - AKL Kidani Village for E's First Trip!

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #53
murmkc
Mouseketeer

Ok big sister... You have been back a while and you have all your photopass+ stuff ready to go...

WHERE IS THE TRIP REPORT! lol
Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #54
dawnmichele
DIS Veteran

I've started the Trip Report. Just barely, but the first step is the hardest. Or something like that.

Everyone! Come see how handsome I am! is right behind that link.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: