Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
dawnmichele
DIS Veteran

Thank you all SO Very Much! It was so much fun to do! You should definitely go for it if you're at all thinking about it. Creativity is about freedom so don't think your book (or whatever you want to make) needs to look any certain way. If you love it, then it's done perfectly!

I just did online check in for our upcoming trip (3 days!) and although my mind is full of lists for packing and cleaning and doing - the back of it is already thinking of ways to commemorate this upcoming trip! I've got a plastic bin full of full pages and a bin of smaller cut outs and stickers just waiting.

This 2010 book was so thick (yes, dogcarbon, the rings are 3", the biggest I could find) and this trip is a couple days longer - I'm not sure how I'm going to put it all together. Maybe I'll do it in multiple volumes. Maybe I'll use the Bind-It-All. Maybe I'll look around for larger rings. Whatever I decide, I know it will be a blast to work on, and a great way to relive the trip and make it through the inevitable post Disney blues that will come with returning to real life.

Thanks again guys, and I'll be sure to show you whatever I end making next!
dawnmichele is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: