Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Continued from previous post

We didn't ride - Henry had NO interest at that point! But, I'm sure the line gets quite long, so you'll want to beeline there if it's a "Must Do"

Castle Hill flows into Land of Adventure...

Some typical arcade games

We walked right onto the Beetle Bounce and Henry wanted to ride with me, Joe sat this one out.

Henry loved it!

That was about all we did in this area. There are a number of other rides, I know a couple were closed - and I think we just skimmed past the others, mostly because Henry was asking about getting his Legos and I knew there were a few other things we for sure wanted to do! There is one called "Lost Kingdom Adventure" that is a lot like Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

We moved into Imagination Zone, where they have a roller coaster called "Lego Technic Coaster"

Not that Henry would care to ride, but it was closed during our visit.

We hopped in the short line for the Bionicle Blaster

I believe we watched one cycle and then were on.

Video: Bionicle Blaster (23 seconds)

Joe fully intended to film the entire ride, but right after the above clip ends they announced NO filming or photography on the ride.

Why???

Because it's serious! The cross between the Scrambler and the Teacups was right! Whoa!

This is the Aquazone Wave Racer

They have a Lego show in this building playing throughout the day. They were about to start one, but Henry wasn't interested because he had been asking when he'd get to shop for his Legos...and he knew we were close.

Clever!

This area has a few buildings grouped together. One was the Hero Factory, another for Lego Mindstorms and one called Build & Test. Henry was most interested in Build & Test, and Joe wanted to see the Lego Mindstorms. So they went into Build & Test and I took a few pictures...

A pretty good deal at a restaurant in the area!

Continued in next post
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: