Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 AM   #10
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

(Continued from Previous Post)

Night time at DCA

It was completely dark when we emerged from the Gallery and with a couple more Must-Do’s to complete, we headed on back to the other park.

In retrospect, we didn’t really plan our in-and-out of park hopping well, did we?

Anyways….

I did stop to take one very rushed shot of the Carthay Circle at night…..

Even at this time of night, the PP Photographer was still out and about near the Storyteller’s statue. I snuck one in betwen groups.

We headed on over to our destination.

The night neon lights in Carsland is amazing.

I think this was the only time during the day where I wished I had more time and my tripod with me.

But as there were quite a few people around, it was probably best that I didn’t have a trip hazard with me. With luck, the crowds might die down by October next year.

I used to work in the Petroleum industry; so this amused me mightily. Afterall, it really is an organic product; so there is no false advertising here.

And the orange colours around the Cozy Cone area were lovely, even at night. The hues of the flowers and the orange cone lights were just delightful!

The Leaning Tyres of Luigi was another display that amused me. I looked hard at this picture to see if there was a hidden mickey….couldn’t find one!

Even more spectacular than the neon lights are those craggy voluptuous buttes all around Carsland.

And thanks to I’mMickey passing on a tip to KCMike who passed on the tip to me…I was cheek by jowl with a trashcan. Literally! Without a tripod, the trashcan was conveniently located for some long exposure shots.

Thanks Mikes!

We headed out the Pacific Wharf exit side.

I still had two Must-Do’s to complete!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: