Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Eyes on ears streaming from resort

Does anyone know why happened to their site?

I haven't been on for months but thought I'd take a look and see if I could catch someone streaming from one of the resorts but they have changed the site and it brings you right to their forum
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
spiceycat
Own at BWV, VWL and BLT
It happens every night on the Bay Lake side

don't know about that one - but here a link that might help

http://disneylivecams.com/

spiceycat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
stm61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
Does anyone know why happened to their site?

I haven't been on for months but thought I'd take a look and see if I could catch someone streaming from one of the resorts but they have changed the site and it brings you right to their forum
They upgraded or switched servers or something like that last month. I tried to get on last night and it keeps telling me my password is wrong. I can't send an email to contact the site because it tells me to log in and I can't. I posted on their facebook site last night and again today, but haven't heard from anyone yet. I also clicked "forgot my password", because that's the directions they posted on FB twice, that isn't working either.
stm61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by stm61 View Post
They upgraded or switched servers or something like that last month. I tried to get on last night and it keeps telling me my password is wrong. I can't send an email to contact the site because it tells me to log in and I can't. I posted on their facebook site last night and again today, but haven't heard from anyone yet. I also clicked "forgot my password", because that's the directions they posted on FB twice, that isn't working either.
Wow. Thought I was going crazy

I tried every combo of user name and password I've ever used and couldn't get in then did forgot my password about 5 times and still no email back
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
stm61
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
Wow. Thought I was going crazy

I tried every combo of user name and password I've ever used and couldn't get in then did forgot my password about 5 times and still no email back
Nope, not going crazy lol. My user name and password were saved so I knew it was the right combination. I still haven't gotten any response from either the "forgot my password" or from face book. I finally ignored the face book directions that say don't create another user name and made one using another email address. That only gives me access to the forums. I can't find the live feeds any where. It did allow me to send an email to the moderators. I finally got a reply from one of them. Instead of telling me how to get to the live feeds, he asked "WHY did you ignore the directions saying not to create another user name". I replied saying I was extremely frustrated from reading other posts on face book saying how great the new site is and, since I got no response to "forgot my password" or face book posts, there was no other way to contact anyone on the site. I just sent the reply so we'll see what their response is next.
stm61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
randallsghost
Earning My Ears

Check your SPAM folders - seems a lot of emails went there for some.

Also try the forgot pw link again - there was an issue with it when they first went live on the new server.

Can always contact them on FB if you still cant get on, they seem very happy to help those who are experiencing issues.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: