Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
dallastxcpa
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how much the length of cruise passes are for a four night cruise?
Old 11-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #17
HoustonMom1
Earning My Ears

I just read this thread, and also some older ones on the Rainforest, and I'm confused about when you can buy a one day pass. This thread says have to buy in advance, but I think in previous threads say you can buy on the ship. So I'm confused! We will be on the Magic.
HoustonMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
mmsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMom1 View Post
I just read this thread, and also some older ones on the Rainforest, and I'm confused about when you can buy a one day pass. This thread says have to buy in advance, but I think in previous threads say you can buy on the ship. So I'm confused! We will be on the Magic.
I was just looking online at the booking options for the spa on our January cruise, and the Rainforest Pass is not listed as a choice. I don't believe they're sold out because other things are and they are lightened on the screen with "sold out" next to it. (This is on a 3-night Dream cruise.)
Old 12-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #19
mstee777
Mouseketeer

The day passes are listed under stateroom gifts, not in the spa section. There is a form you fill out and fax in. I actually called and bought mine by phone. That was easier than printing and faxing a form.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #20
mmsmom
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much mstee777!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the link. I had the same question and now I'm sold on getting a day pass for myself.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #22
LoveStitch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMom1 View Post
You can purchase a one-day pass ahead of time for $15. If you don't get that one, you can still purchase a one-day pass once you're on the ship, but the price is higher - I can't remember, but I think it was in the $40 range? (We were on the 7-night.) The one-day pass at the lower price is only available before you leave.

We almost didn't use our passes! There was just so much to do on the ship that there didn't seem to be enough time. I had just about gotten okay with letting that $30 expense slide and not using it - but on the last day at Castaway Cay we headed back to the ship around 2:30 or so after playing hard on the beach. We decided to check out the rainforest room and use it as a way of settling down, thinking it would be a nice place to shower and change after being on the beach, at least.

We LOVED it!! I can't explain fully how relaxing it was - soaking in those hot tubs overlooking everyone on Castaway Cay, enjoying the saunas, the showers and the loungers. Then we used their (beautiful) shower facility to clean up and get ready for dinner that night.

I will definitely go for a week-long pass next time - the value is definitely worth it, and once I made the effort to go in there once, I won't hesitate to go again.

LoveStitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #23
GreenMonster12
Earning My Ears

We purchase a one day pass on board at the spa for around $15. It was great...we went back twice in one day!
September 2009: Saratoga Springs
GreenMonster12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: