Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #16
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

Thank you all! Glad your enjoying it, is lovely to look back at the memories and makes me even more excited for our Christmas trip!

I think the excitement and adrenalin kept us up that late! Not sure how the kids will cope with the Xmas trip as want to do EMH as its going to be busy but will have to stay for closing at 10pm for Dreams .

Thank you, they definitely look more innocent than they are!
Next day coming up.....
October 29th-1st Nov Disneyland Halloween Trip- Explorers
PrincessKel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #17
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

Monday 5th September

This was the kids the next morning....

We decided to let them sleep in after such a late night, they finally woke up at 9.30am. We collected breakfast from the hut and were very impressed with the amount. We had a full baguette, croissants, brioche, milk, orange juice, tea, coffee, hot choc, jam, butter and choc spread! We made up the baguette for lunch and added some crisps and fruit to it that we took with us for a cheap lunch!

Some of the The breakfast (very sad they are no longer offering this for free )

Kids ready to go....

Arrived in the park about 10.30am, was reasonably busy but not really had anything to compare it too! Was lovely and warm and sunny too. We grabbed a fast pass for BTM then headed straight to the Haunted Mansion where we managed to convince, AKA bribe, Tyler to go on! Think it was a 5 minute wait. Not sure he opened his eyes but hey at least he went on it!

We headed back to BTM but was broken
Headed for our reservation at Cowboy Cookout for 12.30pm. This was easily our best character interaction. It started as soon as we arrived and Pluto stood behind us in the queue!
We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Tigger and Woody. The kids loved it and they had great fun playing around with them all. Rhianna was a little quiet but that is her personality anyway so wasn't too surprised. Tyler was soooo excited to meet Woody! The food was nice too, we had between us burgers, chicken, chilli, ice cream, cakes and tea and coffee and juice.

Sorry about all the photos!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #18
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Loving the kids t-shirts esp jakes one above would suit dd1 down to the ground
where did you get them done?

Agree with you re cowboy cookout we love it! Its a shame its not character dinning anymore.
daiseyirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #19
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

After lunch we rode BTM which was finally fixed, with our fastpasses.

Next Buzz ride, great fun!
The queues were around 30 minutes long by now and we were sooo exhausted! We had a drink in Videolopis then headed back to the cabin at 4.30pm.
Love these 2 photos..

We went for a swim in the pool which was soooo freezing cold! I just sat on the side The pool was fun for the kids though and they had a selection of armbands and floats for them to use if needed which was a nice touch.

We ate dinner back at the cabin using the bits from brekkie and had a VERY early night ....about 7pm

Are my photos coming out okay as I have never done this before, are they too big?
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyirl View Post
Loving the kids t-shirts esp jakes one above would suit dd1 down to the ground
where did you get them done?

Agree with you re cowboy cookout we love it! Its a shame its not character dinning anymore.
Thank you! I actually made them myself! I got the graphics done by someone on here (is on the creative board I think) then I printed them out at home onto iron on transfer paper and ironed them onto cheap white thsirts from ASDA! They are fine for the one trip but no good for long term use as the transfers have not washed well at all but it didnt cost much to make so worth it I think.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

Tuesday 6th December

Got up around 7.30am, was cold and windy, definetly needed our jumpers today!
Got to the park for 8.30am, was about 10 cars there
Walked onto to thed Carousel, Dumbo and Teacups. Then over to Space Mountain which had a 5 minute wait.

Next we headed across to the Studios for opening at 10am. Was very quiet, 5 minute queues for everything.

Went on Slinky twice and RC racer (Josh and Jake, not us littlies! ). The kids loved Toy Story area as they are big fans of the film. Thought it was very cleverly done.

Tram Tour was next, also a walk on, really enjoyed this and was nice to sit down for a bit too!

Josh and Jake rode Tower of Terror and loved it! I have a little story about TOT as when we visited WDW a few years ago I was a Disney Novice and knew nothing about the rides, my stepdad told me it was a relly fun ride and dragged me on.... I came off white as a sheet, shouting and screaming at him! Seriously it traumatised me! Hopefully one day I will be brave enough to try it again

There were lots of characters around in Toon Town at this time. We saw Jessie and Ratatouille. ALso there but we didn't meet were Peter Pan, Wendy, Smee, Woody.

Kids were desperate to meet the gorgeous Sully so we queued for about 10 minutes. They loved him and wouldnt stop hugging him!

Next...(my absolute favourite Disney character)

We loved the Stitich show thought it was very clever and kids were amazed! Definetly worth a watch. By now we were starving so sat on the benches and ate our lunch made from the leftover breakfast bits.
Had a quick ride on the Magic Carpets before watching the Stars and Cars Parade, it was okay but not as magical as the main parade.

We popped intot he village and did a bit of shopping before returning to the cabin for a rest before dinner, my feet were throbbing and very swollen. Was in a lot of pain. Note to self...take v.v.v.v.comfortable shoes!

Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #22
PrincessKel
Mouseketeer

Had a reast back at the cabin and got ready for Dinner at Cafe Mickey. Arrived for our reservation at 6.30pm and it was very busy! We were seated downstairs just by the doors leading onto the extra bit. The adults had Pluto Steak and garlic bread and the kids had mickey pizzas and ice cream for dessert. Was all very nice and arrived very quickly too. The characters were fab, we saw Mickey, Minnie, Tigger, Captain Hook, Donald, Pluto and Goofy with great interaction.
Just a few pics.....

So we left Cafe Mickey and had a wonder around the village and in the shops. Tooks some more photos before reuturning back to the cabin and to bed!!

Feel free to skip all the photos...

Old 02-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #23
cinderslg
Mouseketeer

Lving your pics, and all the outfits. My dd had that minnie dress when we were at wdw, i loved it
cinderslg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #24
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

Ok, this made me so envious! I want to have a DD too! How cute!
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: