Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #391
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolie912
A question for those who have gone to the party. Has the little mermaid
ride been open to guests of the party?

Thanks!
For all parties so far.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #392
ashleyasiegel
Mouseketeer

I am in the process of making autograph books for my girls and was just wondering if Pooh and the gang sign at the Party?

April/May 2014: Pop Century l Dec 2012: Pop Century l Jan/Feb 2012: DD2 1st trip ASMovies l Sept 2010: All Star Music l Nov 2009: Pop Century/All Star Music l Nov 2009: Disneyland l Jan 2009: DD1 1st trip All Star Sports l May 2007: Off Site l April 2006: Off Site Herm's First Disney Trip
ashleyasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #393
Oshawott501
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyasiegel View Post
I am in the process of making autograph books for my girls and was just wondering if Pooh and the gang sign at the Party?
They do not, in fact the night I went 11/25 they were not out at all.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #394
discott71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott501
They do not, in fact the night I went 11/25 they were not out at all.
We were there on the 25th and they were out. They were right next to the ride. We didn't ask for autographs so I don't know if they were giving them.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #395
hidingmickey
wuteva

Is the last party of the year typically sold out?
hidingmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #396
mesaboy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingmickey
Is the last party of the year typically sold out?
Yes, but you never really know.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #397
mom of a lil pirate
Mouseketeer

Forgive me if this has been asked already, I did not go through every post...still working my way through this thread. Anyway, if I plan on seeing the second parade, what time do I need to "reserve" a spot. I would love to sit at the very beginning of main street if possible. I know people start saving spots right away for the first parade, just not sure about the second. Thanks for any advice you might have
Old 12-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #398
czmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom of a lil pirate View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked already, I did not go through every post...still working my way through this thread. Anyway, if I plan on seeing the second parade, what time do I need to "reserve" a spot. I would love to sit at the very beginning of main street if possible. I know people start saving spots right away for the first parade, just not sure about the second. Thanks for any advice you might have
I'm not sure about the beginning of main street, but we watched the fireworks from the hub and then walked down main street and grabbed a curb about midway down for the second parade. I think our party was a sellout last year and there seemed to be plenty of curbside space for awhile. Maybe someone else can offer better info!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #399
mom of a lil pirate
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmom View Post
I'm not sure about the beginning of main street, but we watched the fireworks from the hub and then walked down main street and grabbed a curb about midway down for the second parade. I think our party was a sellout last year and there seemed to be plenty of curbside space for awhile. Maybe someone else can offer better info!
Thank you! I really did not want to have to sit in our spot for 2+ hours just to get a spot on Main street, so it is great to hear there were spots available after the fireworks
Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #400
kwdw
DIS Veteran

Second Parade

I just went to the second parade this past Thursday - and got a front row seat across from Liberty Tree Tavern by lining up about 15 minutes in advance. Not sure how FULL the party was - but I thought there were ALOT of folks there until after the second parade.

First Christmas party for me - and I'll do it again sometime! After one round of cookies - definitely ask for the apples instead!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #401
mom of a lil pirate
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwdw View Post
I just went to the second parade this past Thursday - and got a front row seat across from Liberty Tree Tavern by lining up about 15 minutes in advance. Not sure how FULL the party was - but I thought there were ALOT of folks there until after the second parade.

First Christmas party for me - and I'll do it again sometime! After one round of cookies - definitely ask for the apples instead!
Yay! So great to hear This will be our first party too, so excited!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #402
damaris13
WDW Veteran

Character Locations

I have scanned through many of these, but I'm thinking someone might have a quick go-to location or know the post number:

Where are the characters located this year? And who is available? I know the Dwarfs are VERY popular, but does anyone else create an extremely long line?

We are going Sunday, December 9th, and I want to make sure we get to as many characters as possible, in addition to seeing the fireworks and the parade.

Thank you! I'm feeling unusually ill-prepared for a Disney trip, but I haven't had as much time to plan for this one as I typically do.

As a couple: 2001 Offsite DLR / 2003 Offsite WDW / 2005 Offsite WDW / 2006 Offsite WDW / 2007 Offsite WDW / 2008/2009 Counting Down New Year's at WDW with Mickey and the gang and pregnant with DD!
As a family: 2010 DD's first WDW trip, June 2011 DD's first DLR/SoCal trip
damaris13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #403
mesaboy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaris13 View Post
I have scanned through many of these, but I'm thinking someone might have a quick go-to location or know the post number:

Where are the characters located this year? And who is available? I know the Dwarfs are VERY popular, but does anyone else create an extremely long line?

We are going Sunday, December 9th, and I want to make sure we get to as many characters as possible, in addition to seeing the fireworks and the parade.

Thank you! I'm feeling unusually ill-prepared for a Disney trip, but I haven't had as much time to plan for this one as I typically do.
http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/19...nning-outline/
Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #404
DisneyDreamGirl87
Mouseketeer

To the MVMCP party goers,

Do you think it will be really crowded on the 6th considering fantasyland will officially be open, along with test track?
DisneyDreamGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #405
damaris13
WDW Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2
Thank you!! Amazing site!

As a couple: 2001 Offsite DLR / 2003 Offsite WDW / 2005 Offsite WDW / 2006 Offsite WDW / 2007 Offsite WDW / 2008/2009 Counting Down New Year's at WDW with Mickey and the gang and pregnant with DD!
As a family: 2010 DD's first WDW trip, June 2011 DD's first DLR/SoCal trip
damaris13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: