Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
alayne
DIS Veteran
 
alayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,205

MVMCP - Please help going back tonight?

Hi Disboards Friends,

After spending most of the day at MK yesterday with my niece who was dancing in the parade we went to MVMCP.

Well it was a nightmare... The kids 12, 10, 8 and 7 months wanted to ride rides while me, DH and Mom wanted to see shows and characters - not to mention Kids were tired. We ended up watching the parade, one show and riding Space Mountain. We left at 9! Very depressing!!

So we have spent all day at the hotel resting and relaxing so that tonight will Hopefully be better. The great thing about tonight too is my Mom is going to stay at the room with the 7 month old and the 10 year old since she has to be at MK at 4am!!!!

It will only be me, DH and the 12 and 8 year old.

The map we got last night did not tell which characters were where and I really want to see the seven dwarfs. Can you tell me which characters are where?

Also, what's the best plan. Tonight we really want to see characters and Celebrate the Magic at 9:15.

Please help me have a better time tonight!!
__________________
Me DH DS (9) and DD (20 months)
WDW at the FORT April 2011 November 21-27, 2011 CBR at WDW Dec. 5 - Dec. 9, 2012 POR at WDWNov.23-Dec.8 FW Campground March 29 - April 6, 2014 Disney Dream and WDW
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 24,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by alayne
Hi Disboards Friends,

After spending most of the day at MK yesterday with my niece who was dancing in the parade we went to MVMCP.

Well it was a nightmare... The kids 12, 10, 8 and 7 months wanted to ride rides while me, DH and Mom wanted to see shows and characters - not to mention Kids were tired. We ended up watching the parade, one show and riding Space Mountain. We left at 9! Very depressing!!

So we have spent all day at the hotel resting and relaxing so that tonight will Hopefully be better. The great thing about tonight too is my Mom is going to stay at the room with the 7 month old and the 10 year old since she has to be at MK at 4am!!!!

It will only be me, DH and the 12 and 8 year old.

The map we got last night did not tell which characters were where and I really want to see the seven dwarfs. Can you tell me which characters are where?

Also, what's the best plan. Tonight we really want to see characters and Celebrate the Magic at 9:15.

Please help me have a better time tonight!!
Check http://www.kennythepirate.com for character locations during the party. He has them all on there somewhere.
__________________
WDW: 44 visits (4 MNSSHPs, 1 MVMCP, and 400+ M&Gs);
DLR: 1 visit DLH; DCL: 1 5-night Dream; Universal Orlando: 11 visits
The Six-Park Six-Pack: 6 parks, 14 rides, 1 day -- 11/06/11
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
siskaren
DIS Veteran
 
siskaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 7,680

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Check http://www.kennythepirate.com for character locations during the party. He has them all on there somewhere.
Here, specifically :

http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/19...nning-outline/
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
jlm
Mouseketeer
 
jlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 290

I'm not sure I will be much help! Two yrs ago the dwarfs were near haunted mansion...not sure if they are still in that location.

As far as making everyone happy...we split up. Maybe do a top 4? Everyone pics one thing they REALLY want to do. Do it....if you have more time (which you likely will) then fill in with other rides, shows, characters. In the past we haven't done many characters during the party. Lines are so long and we love rides, parade and fireworks more.

Hope this helps!! Above all...HAVE FUN!!!
Jen
__________________
Steve Jen (me) Olivia 12 Christopher 10

Ben 7

2007 CBR
2008 POR
2010 Poly (holy coldness!! )
2012 Beach Club
jlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

 
mesaboy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 24,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren
Thanks! I thought I might try to hunt down your earlier post with this link, but I lost interest.
__________________
WDW: 44 visits (4 MNSSHPs, 1 MVMCP, and 400+ M&Gs);
DLR: 1 visit DLH; DCL: 1 5-night Dream; Universal Orlando: 11 visits
The Six-Park Six-Pack: 6 parks, 14 rides, 1 day -- 11/06/11
Mesaboy's DLR Trip Report -- The Quest To See Dumbo Fly

FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ (courtesy andyman8)
Magic Bands 101 (courtesy MouseMomx2)
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #6
siskaren
DIS Veteran
 
siskaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 7,680

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Thanks! I thought I might try to hunt down your earlier post with this link, but I lost interest.
That's where I got it from. And actually, I originally found it in a thread I posted to where Kenny himself had posted it.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.