Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
BrookeMQ
Mouseketeer

Another photopass plus question

We arrive at Florida around 4pm and will not be going to the parks or anywhere that day since we have 2 little kids.

The next morning we have an 8 am breakfast with the princesses at Epcot. So we will be there before park opening. I want my breakfast pictures added to my photopass plus but won't have it activated yet.

Where can I activate it and will it be open that early.
BrookeMQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
siskaren
DIS Veteran

At Epcot you can exchange the voucher for the card at the Camera Center, which is located in the left side support leg of Spaceship Earth.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
BrookeMQ
Mouseketeer

Thanks. I will have to stop and see if it is open when we get there.
BrookeMQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

otherwise could an adult make a side run to DTD night you arrive? there is a redemption place between Team MIckey and Glass blower store in marketplace.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
Sunshinepixie27
Earning My Ears

Since the pictures are already part of your meal, you will be given a receipt with a code on it. It will look a lot like the ones on the back of all photo passes. All you need to do is keep the receipt and you can add the code yourself once you go on line to view them. (This is what we did in October)
Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire14
otherwise could an adult make a side run to DTD night you arrive? there is a redemption place between Team MIckey and Glass blower store in marketplace.
Thanks for this tip! We arrive and won't be at the parks till MVMCP the day after arrival so hopefully I can activate it at DTD so we can get our pictures from resorts and such added to our PP+.

DL Native=Too many trips to count!DLP: 1998Tokyo Disney 2000
Disney Magic - 3/2014
DW: 4/1995 - Off Site; 12/2009 - CBR (DH & DS1's 1st trip!); 12/2012 - AoA Cars Suite (DS2's 1st trip!); 5/2013 - Pop AEP; 8/2013 - WL; 1/2015 - WL; 2/2015 -POFQ
lovingeire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingeire View Post
Thanks for this tip! We arrive and won't be at the parks till MVMCP the day after arrival so hopefully I can activate it at DTD so we can get our pictures from resorts and such added to our PP+.
there are someplaces in some resorts also but I personally have never had luck there. I know one is in GF.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
Melodious
DIS Veteran

I know the ones in the deluxe resorts open about 5pm. We had ours exchanged at AKL by a very nice man before our dinner at Jiko
Old 11-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #9
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingeire View Post
The only pictures you need the PP + card for are ride and dining pictures, so unless you're doing a meal that offers pictures before you go to MVMCP, you don't need the card before then.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #10
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

You can exchange the ticket at any of the PhotoPass Sales Centers located inside the four Parks (they are denoted with an icon in the Park Guidemaps) or at the following locations:
Team Mickey at Downtown Disney
M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

This info is provided to Disney Travel Professionals so it should be solid information. We always eat dinner at Boma on check-in night and like to get pictures with the tree at AKL so hopefully we'll be able to redeem ours there.

Disney Magic - 3/2014
DW: 4/1995 - Off Site; 12/2009 - CBR (DH & DS1's 1st trip!); 12/2012 - AoA Cars Suite (DS2's 1st trip!); 5/2013 - Pop AEP; 8/2013 - WL; 1/2015 - WL; 2/2015 -POFQ
Old 11-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
Melodious
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingeire
You can exchange the ticket at any of the PhotoPass Sales Centers located inside the four Parks (they are denoted with an icon in the Park Guidemaps) or at the following locations:
Team Mickey at Downtown Disney
M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

This info is provided to Disney Travel Professionals so it should be solid information. We always eat dinner at Boma on check-in night and like to get pictures with the tree at AKL so hopefully we'll be able to redeem ours there.
The ones at the resort were not open all day and I'm sorry that I can't remember the exact time. We checked into the GF at around 2pm and the photopass there was closed and I know they opened again at five. It was open for a period of time in the morning too but I can't recall specifics
Old 11-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
lovingeire
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodious

The ones at the resort were not open all day and I'm sorry that I can't remember the exact time. We checked into the GF at around 2pm and the photopass there was closed and I know they opened again at five. It was open for a period of time in the morning too but I can't recall specifics
Thanks for sharing this! We're not staying at AKL, just have the tradition to eat at Boma so maybe I'll call and ask.

Disney Magic - 3/2014
Old 12-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #13
mountdew1
DIS Veteran

To the OP - Akershus includes the pictures as part of your meal cost. When you get the print, the PhotoPass code will be on the border of the picture. You can add that to your PhotoPass account online, and then get all the pictures that they took that morning.

You only need the PhotoPass+ card/lanyard to get the dining pictures (CRT and Akershus are exceptions since both are included with the meal cost) and the ride pictures. All other pictures in park can go on a normal PhotoPass card. And you can then add those cards to your account as well. Since the PhotoPass+ includes the PhotoCD voucher, that voucher will apply to ANY pictures in your PhotoPass online account, not just the ones on the PhotoPass+ card. So since you are eating at Akershus, if you cannot get to DTD or one of the deluxe resorts the evening before, just stop by the camera center/PhotoPass kiosk in the Spacesip Earth leg. Unless they change Test Track so that the pictures are not self serve, I don't recall there being anything in Epcot that you would need PP+ for.

You can redeem your voucher at any PhotoPass kiosk. Each park has one, the deluxe resorts already mentioned, as well as DTD. The ones in the resorts are usually open during the evening, when people will be at the resort for dinner/post parks. I believe usually like 5-9ish.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: