Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
we3travellers
Mouseketeer

Minimum number of nights for FD?

Does anyone remember minimum number of nights required for FD last fall? I am just about to book Sep 20 - 29, all at room discount, 4 nts POR and 5 NTS YC CL. I believe it was 5 nts for FD and I am willing to change to 5 POR and 4 YC CL for FD for our POR stay. Current SPD is 6 nts, which I am NOT willing to do. TIA
Old 11-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

3 nights minimum, 14 nights maximum.

That is what it has always been. If you see anything else like 5 nights or 6 nights, that is an example used for advertising. The same may be true for the Stay Play and Dine.
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
sharonabe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3travellers View Post
Does anyone remember minimum number of nights required for FD last fall? I am just about to book Sep 20 - 29, all at room discount, 4 nts POR and 5 NTS YC CL. I believe it was 5 nts for FD and I am willing to change to 5 POR and 4 YC CL for FD for our POR stay. Current SPD is 6 nts, which I am NOT willing to do. TIA
Your question made me curious, so I went to the Disney website to see what the "truth" might be. I was able to select a 3-night, 4-night, or a 5-night stay with the SPD promotion. I checked the total price of the 3-night against just a regular, no promotion reservation, and it was definitely cheaper. So you can do less than the advertised amount of days on SPD.
sharonabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
we3travellers
Mouseketeer

Thank you both for your reply! Very interesting! I guess I am one of those suckers that doesn't question. I just think what you see is what you get. On the good side, I will keep 4 nts POR and maybe get FD later.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
POOHsie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3travellers View Post
Thank you both for your reply! Very interesting! I guess I am one of those suckers that doesn't question. I just think what you see is what you get. On the good side, I will keep 4 nts POR and maybe get FD later.
I feel for ya. I find it hard to interpret what's on Disney's site, which seems hard to get policy details from. But these Boards have everything, including the nuts and bolts, or at least, where to find the info online. Keep your questions coming, get familiar with the stickies at the top of each Forum, and you will probably have all your questions answered. Using online info, I can accurately figure out my entire WDW stay down to the last $1.50 or so (besides tips and fuel). Somehow there's always a tiny amount that I can't track down.
POOHsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: