Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #1816
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

From the Disney Parks Blog:

Old 11-29-2012, 07:39 AM   #1817
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliKT View Post
TT=Test Track, no? (Or some other WL acronym I'm blanking on. )

I'm planning on hitting Epcot our first day (Saturday the 8th), so I will definitely pop in here and give you a report!
Sorry, yes, Test Track: "Presented by Chevrolet"

Looking forward to your review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I'll be down too for the new TT - hoping the lines aren't too crazy long! I plan to do single rider, but even that line for TT was always a long one.
For gawrsh sakes, can you get a Fast Pass? Wheel chair? VIP pass?! Can't wait for your review, too and will you be doing the FLE and BOG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerrluvv View Post
Nevermind, found it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonR View Post
Nope....tried....no dice on Disney property....went to a 7-11 about 5 miles away. What's the Yellowstone suite? This future winner wants to know!!!
Did you get any numbers? We got one so we won $4 - minus the $2 for the ticket, so we're $2 ahead!

The Yellowstone suite is the sweetest suite this side of Ft. Wilderness. It's actually the Presidential Suite, room 7123 in the South Wing. We were honored to stay for 11 nights in August 2011. I have many (pre-rehab) photos HERE and HERE.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #1818
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

For gawrsh sakes, can you get a Fast Pass? Wheel chair? VIP pass?! Can't wait for your review, too and will you be doing the FLE and BOG?

Yeah, FP might be a better option for TT!

I did FLE last month when we were there, they had a dress rehearsal twice while we were in MK, it's awesome! The theming is just simply amazing. Ate as Gaston's Tavern, rode Under the Sea & Enchanted Tales with Belle. I've been looking every day for an opening at BOG but it's booked solid. I'm thinking I might just avoid that area in 2 weeks, it's going to be a madhouse with the official opening on the 6th. This is a super short 3-nt trip tp surprise my cousin, who will be there with her daughter & the school band. My cousin didn't know there were other parks besides MK - so I felt I HAD to go down & help her navigate LOL!! Family duty, right?!?!?!?

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
Old 11-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #1819
WellingtonR
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK

Did you get any numbers? We got one so we won $4 - minus the $2 for the ticket, so we're $2 ahead!

The Yellowstone suite is the sweetest suite this side of Ft. Wilderness. It's actually the Presidential Suite, room 7123 in the South Wing. We were honored to stay for 11 nights in August 2011. I have many (pre-rehab) photos HERE and HERE.
Got powerball and one number.....$4.... Spent $4 on 2 tickets.....broke even....won't be spending any extra time down here
Old 11-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #1820
summerrluvv
Work Hard. Have Fun.
Haven't candled my ears in a while!

Another quick question. What is the easiest way to get to the monorail? I think I read that there is a bus to the CR from WL?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #1821
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Another quick question. What is the easiest way to get to the monorail? I think I read that there is a bus to the CR from WL?
Hop on the boat to Ft. Wilderness/CR. Get off at CR and voila! The monorail.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #1822
summerrluvv
Work Hard. Have Fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Awesome, thank you!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:25 AM   #1823
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Candace, are you always logged-in? - thanks for the quick reply.

summerrluvv, the boat to the CR is the Blue Flag boat. If you don't want to take the boat or want to try one method there and one method back, you could also take the non-stop bus to the MK and walk right over to the CR. Going back on the boat from the CR can be uncomfortable in the summer because there isn't any shade on the dock at all and if you just missed the boat, waiting 20 minutes or so in the direct sunlight on a dock can seem like a long time after a long day.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #1824
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Yeah, FP might be a better option for TT!

I did FLE last month when we were there, they had a dress rehearsal twice while we were in MK, it's awesome! The theming is just simply amazing. Ate as Gaston's Tavern, rode Under the Sea & Enchanted Tales with Belle. I've been looking every day for an opening at BOG but it's booked solid. I'm thinking I might just avoid that area in 2 weeks, it's going to be a madhouse with the official opening on the 6th. This is a super short 3-nt trip tp surprise my cousin, who will be there with her daughter & the school band. My cousin didn't know there were other parks besides MK - so I felt I HAD to go down & help her navigate LOL!! Family duty, right?!?!?!?
Oh, your cousin needs lots of help and lots she will get from a seasoned WDW traveler like you - she's lucky to have you around to avoid all those pitfalls of not planning out your first trip.

Quote:
Got powerball and one number.....$4.... Spent $4 on 2 tickets.....broke even....won't be spending any extra time down here
I completely misspoke yesterday - not only did I not win $4, I only had one number which wasn't the Powerball so it looks like I'm $2 in the hole. I told DH to buy the winning ticket, but...
Old 11-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #1825
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:

summerrluvv, the boat to the CR is the Blue Flag boat. If you don't want to take the boat or want to try one method there and one method back, you could also take the non-stop bus to the MK and walk right over to the CR. Going back on the boat from the CR can be uncomfortable in the summer because there isn't any shade on the dock at all and if you just missed the boat, waiting 20 minutes or so in the direct sunlight on a dock can seem like a long time after a long day.
Ha! Technically, I think I am, lol! My iPad never logs out of the Dis since the last iOS update. Strange....

But always glad to help.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #1826
summerrluvv
Work Hard. Have Fun.

Quote:

Thank you! We are going next week, so I don't think it will be too hot

One more question! Do I have to fold up the stroller on the boats? I can't remember from the times we went to the Poly, etc. from the MK
Old 11-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #1827
WDWKOOK

Two new additions to the Trail's End breakfast buffet, (both are served in jelly jars):

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/1...rt-wilderness/
Old 11-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #1828
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Thank you! We are going next week, so I don't think it will be too hot

One more question! Do I have to fold up the stroller on the boats? I can't remember from the times we went to the Poly, etc. from the MK
I believe you don't have to fold up the stroller on the MK (Red Flag) boat (it's the yellow colored boat), but you do on the blue flag boat. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #1829
summerrluvv
Work Hard. Have Fun.

Quote:
I believe you don't have to fold up the stroller on the MK (Red Flag) boat (it's the yellow colored boat), but you do on the blue flag boat. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #1830
jnfr2424
I'm Tink I got my Peter Pan and together we love to fly away to Neverland!

Quote:
Quick!!! Nearest place to WL with address if possible, that sells powerball.....would like to stay another week or two!!
We brought ours at Goodings

Sadly we are leaving in the morning its been a GREAT Thanksgiving vacation here at WL! LOVED LOVED the Old Faithful Club we are already planning next years trip!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: