Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Kippy52
Earning My Ears

Save the Date & Invitation Question

Hello all,

My fiance and I are still waiting on our LOA to arrive, so we can sign it and get the planning officially started for our 11/14/13 DFTW. We are looking at Save the Dates and Invitations. We like the idea of using the Fastpass Save the Dates and Boarding Pass Invitations. Have any of you used either of these before and if so, where did you purchase them from? I have seen some sites, but a little reluctant to purchase from them. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Kippy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kippy52 View Post
Hello all,

My fiance and I are still waiting on our LOA to arrive, so we can sign it and get the planning officially started for our 11/14/13 DFTW. We are looking at Save the Dates and Invitations. We like the idea of using the Fastpass Save the Dates and Boarding Pass Invitations. Have any of you used either of these before and if so, where did you purchase them from? I have seen some sites, but a little reluctant to purchase from them. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
I recommend checking Etsy. A few of our DISbrides do/used to design them. Here is a link to one of our ladies (highly recommended!): http://www.etsy.com/listing/94521079...pired-save-the

Wendy, from EverAfterPrintables, used to design but I think is taking a break; she just got married. Like Victoria (the link I gave you above), Wendy is fabulous and highly recommended.

I hope you get some other recommendations!
Register to remove

Old 11-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Kippy52
Earning My Ears

Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated. I am new to the site and we have about a million things going through our minds right now lol. Can't wait to get the LoA so we can sign it and return it already lol.
Kippy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
MickeysStarTrader
I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy

I am having Jenny over at Ellie Blue Designs make our wedding invitations. The link to her Etsy store is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllieBlueDesigns and here's an example of her Disney wedding invitation work: http://www.etsy.com/listing/10636978...-diy-printable

We are having ours custom made and so far I'm loving what she's done! I can't wait to see the finished product. If you can draw/sketch/design roughly what you want she can make it for you if you would like a design she doesn't have
MickeysStarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
stephenowen
Earning My Ears

Love the Fastpass idea! :-D
stephenowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
minniebride
DIS Veteran

I made my own boarding pass save the dates.

They were really easy to make & I am definitely NOT a DIY girl! I just downloaded the template for free, edited it to my info, printed them out on cardstock, cut & stapled, and bought lavender envelopes online.

I was really happy with how they came out. 3 different passes in total, stapled together:

minniebride is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: